Chasing Camila (C.C/You)

(Freshmen year)

"Hey camzi babe!" I smiled at the pissed off Camila who's walking to her locker.

"Y/n! I told you stop calling me that okay?" she huffed in annoyance as she tries to punch in her code, because she's carrying tons books that's why she can't get it right.

Her book fell on the floor which I quickly picked up for her.

"Here you go camzi..wait lemme help you with that." I offered her then she stepped away to give me space.

0..

3..

9..

7..

Her birth date. I smiled as I remembered that it would be later this evening.

"Whopps! Andddd there you have it!" I gave her a wide smile which she reciprocated with a sarcastic smile.

Camila was getting her stuffs for her next class and I decided that I should ask her out...

For the hundredth time..

Which leads to another rejection..

Sigh. Shaking off my nervousness I cleared up my throat and tapped her shoulder.

"What?"

"Nothing! I just wanna ask you out later tod-" I didn't even finished my sentence when someone "accidentally" bumped their shoulder to mine.

"Haha! Sorry dyke!" Asstin and his minions laughed at me bumping their shoulders with me one by one.

I gave him a hard glare as he snaked his arms to camila's waist, Wth?? Why is Camila letting that dorito touch her? Well I am sure he's not her type.

"Oh hey Austin!" Camila said to him cheerfully much to my dismay.

I gave her the 'seriously Camila?' look as dorito boy flirts with her.

"Are you coming to that party I invited you?" he chuckled making Camila blush.

"Uhuh" she shyly replies making me roll my eyes internally and I already wanna barf.

They shamelessly flirted infront of me argghhh! My eyes I can't..!

"Why are you still here?" Camila asks me in a tone that says 'Leave now.'

"You know what? Nevermind.. forget I even asked you." I then left to my next class which unfortunately is camila's too.

Later that night she texted me in the middle of the night saying that she needs me, apparently because Asstin ditched her for another girl.

It's always been like this..sigh even maybe when we reach senior year. I hope I could finally tell her..

(Senior year)

Senior year..and it's been 4 years that I've been trying to ask Camila out but everytime I do so there is always this dorito that ruins it.

Also did I mention that in those 4 years I've been rejected by her for like what? Thousands of times ready..and here comes the best part.