G O B L I N (AB/You)

(Y/N L/N is a "goblin" who is cursed to live an immortal life who wants to end it once and for all, unfortunately for goblins the only way to defeat immortality is to marry a human bride hence the name "Goblin's Bride". Could Ally Brooke Hernandez the very optimistic and cheerful person be the answer to y/n's wish?

[YOUR POV]

"Please somebody..please help m-me.."

I sighed sipping on my beer feeling the cold breeze of the night course through my clothing.

"Ah it's good to be back" I dangled my feet down the high building casually sipping to my beer and listening to the people live their daily lives, some dying, being born, and some..like this one woman begging for something or someone.

"P-please..*coughs* if..if there's..there's a god there somewhere please..Please..."

What's with this woman? Can you just like stay away from my mind for awhile? I rolled my eyes and took another sip from my beer.

"Please somebody..my baby..I pray someone.." I heard the woman sobbing making me put down my can of beer.

"It's winter.." I took notice of the falling snow then jumped down along with it, I then teleported myself to the woman lying on the cold snowy ground in the parking lot bathing in her own blood.

She got hit and run huh.? I thought as I followed the car's tracks away from the woman.

"W-who are y-you?" she says shockingly and out of breath, I stared down at her.

"You know I don't usually involve myself with humans..like you. Usually I just watch you guys come and go. Lucky you a deity like me was around when I heard your prayer.." I raised my eyebrow at the woman and noticed the visible bump on her stomach.

She's about seven months..I estimated.

"You're not begging for you life" I stated causing the woman who looks like she's in her 20's smile weakly at me.

"Yes. Please..please for my baby..just my baby.." she cries as she holds on to her baby bump smiling through the tears.

"My baby..." I sighed and looked back at the desperate woman.

I didn't have the heart to tell her that her baby is dead, and so will she..because she's lost too many blood.

Although death isn't a new thing for me. I've seen countless of people I care..or once cared about die of natural calamities like death or they were killed. I mean what's new right? I'm walking this earth for almost a thousands of years, but who knows? I've lost count since year 1432.

"Please my baby.." she weakly says then closes her eyes, I shook my head.

Even in her last breath it's her child that she prioritizes. Humans. Weak stupid fragile humans..

What makes this bleeding to death woman different from all those deaths I've seen or caused? Is it because of the unborn kid inside of her? Did I pity the kid who isn't even born yet..but already faced the harsh cruelty​ this world has to offer?

If I had to guess..it was the latter.

"I don't usually interfere with human lives..but I'll make an exception." I squatted near the lifeless woman. I opened my palm and a blue fire came out of it, I blew the fire and came out a smoke that flew to her. That should do the trick.

"Take care" I stood up and straighten myself then teleported to god knows where.

(Third person's POV)