Crush II (Camila/You)

[Your POV]

*knock knock*

There was a knock on my door, but me being me is lazy to stand up and get it so I just yelled instead.

"IT'S OPEN!" I yelled then went back to sleep, I know it must be mom trying to make me go down and eat something.

Sigh. It's been a 2 weeks since I last saw camila, and it's crushing me deep down inside.

I haven't even showered for a week! and I started skipping my lunch and dinner..which makes my mother worry so much about how I was starting to lose weight.

I do eat breakfast though, but I know it's not enough to support me.

"Did somebody ordered a pizza?" A familiar voice said with a weird man voice.

My eyes widened in recognition as it's quickly the girl whom I love since I was in 1st grade, the girl who I tried my hardest to conceal my growing feelings for, my first love and first heartbreak.

Camila.

But that smell of pizza though!

The strong smell of bacons and cheese wafted it's way through my nose down my hungry empty stomach, it reacted with a hungry growl making my mouth water.

She knows it's my favorite flavour too dang it!

"Hey y/n" she said with her beautiful husky voice like she's been crying and it guilts me.

"What're you doing here?" I asked her with my back to her and I facing the wall.

My bed dipped and I could feel her body near mine sending shivers down my spine, wait..that rhymed!

"I'm sorry y/n.." she spooned me from behind my butt pressed to her center enveloping me in a hug, I could also smell the sweet taste of vanilla from her.

My face distorted with confusion so with an eyebrow raised, I turned face to face to camila that our faces are only centimeters apart.

"What are you apologizing for tho?" she closed her eyes and I could notice the dark circles that had formed underneath her eyes.

I feel so guilty that it was me who caused this.

"Nope. It wasn't you." she smiled weakly.

Shit. I said that out loud didn't I?

"Yes you did and don't curse!" she giggled

"You know what you've been hanging so much with ally that she's starting to rub off on you." I teased making the both of us laugh.

She shook her head and turned to me with her serious genuine face.

"Seriously I am so sorry y/n..I'm sorry for hurting you unintentionally- I-I..I was just scared that you wouldn't feel the same as I do, so I started to move on from you and focus my attention to somebody--" WAIT!

"WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!" I exclaimed making her jump as I bolted out of bed.

"Wait wait wait wait! Hold up- hold up!" Did I heard that right?

Did I heard that right or was my mind just playing tricks on me??!

"Y-you---you l-like me!?" I could literally feel my cheeks burn and my eyes twinkling like a little girl excited for her Christmas present.

She again giggled but this time she stood up and walked towards me, camila placed her hand on my hand holding it close. Electricity flowed through my veins the moment that our skins touched, it was great. No. it was Extraordinary! I could feel the elephants in my stomach dancing and having their own little party.

"Yes. Yes I've been for a long time now.." I was about to say something when she cut me off.

"And before you say something I just wanna explain myself to you..you were right about what you said that lauren and I were together. But what you didn't also know was that she only used me, she only did it for a dare that was tasked for her to do. And it broke my heart beause she did something like that, hence the reason why I had these dark circles coz' I've been crying since that day."

my heart broke to see this lovely woman in front of me cry, so I held Camila close and kissed her head.

"Also that day when you confessed to me was also the day when I realized it's you that I'm looking for. That moment when I almost lost you made me realize how blind I was.."

"How blind I was to not see what I was looking for is just an arms reach. Y/N I--" I shushed her with my index finger and smiled.

"Sshhh..don't speak."

We both stared at each other's eyes, both absorbed in our own world.

Brown eyes met mine, her plump and full lips so kissable, slowly our faces inched close to each other.

Then here it is..the moment that I've been looking forward for.

*Growl~*

We both stopped to look at each other's eyes, her eyes twinkled with amusement as she holds her laughter in behind her hand.

While I on the other hand blushed with embarrassment, with my lips jutted out with an annoyed pout. (-3-)

"Oh-oh my g-god! Hahahahaha!" she says between her laughs while I hugged her close to me and hid my head at the crook if her neck.

"Stooooopp!~ it's not funnyyy!" I whined while she kept on laughing.

"Okay okay I'll stop laughing.."

"But first.."

she wiped off the tears that came out of her eye and with a happy content smile she tiptoed since I was 3 inches taller than her, then she kissed me on the lips sending millions of butterflies in my stomach go havoc.

"Let's eat pizza since I'm hungry too." with a goofy smile she went to my study table to get and eat a pizza, while I stood there frozen still processing what just had happened.

OH MY FREAKING GODDESS! SHE KISSED ME MY CRUSH KISSED ME!! CAMILA CABELLO! FREAKING KISSED ME ON THE LIPS!!!! AHHHHH WHAT IS AIR???! those were the things that was going through my mind.

"But wait- how did you get in here tho?" I asked taking a bite out of the pizza slice she gave me then I said thanks.

"Your mother..who soon will be my mother-in-law let me in." she says with a confident smirk.

I smirked back at her and said.

"How can you be so sure that I'll marry you tho?" she then kissed me which caught me off guard..again.

"Coz' I'm your crush..and I ain't going away now that I've found you."