Dancing with the Star (NK/You)

(Every night since you were 7 you would always go up the rooftop of your house with a guitar because you know how to play one, and you would always serenade the stars and moon in the night sky. That was until your father died, he was the one who taught you how to play the instrument so you stopped because it reminds you of him.

But one night you decide to play it one more time not knowing that someone was listening to you and you had her heart.)

[Your POV]

Here I am again under the night sky with my guitar in hand having second thoughts.

"It's been awhile dad.." I sniffled and felt myself tear up with the thought of my father.

"Dad..eunice mom and I we all miss you so so much..and guess what? I've just finished my senior year in highschool being the top of my class! Oh how I wish you were there to see me dad..I fucking miss you so much." I chuckled usually this is when he smacks me in the head, 'coz he doesn't like that I always say bad words​ and he would smack me in the head for doing so.

So I smacked my own head for him instead and I shook my​ head laughing for my silly action.

"Happy Birthday dad." I hold the guitar close to mine and began strumming the chord to the song he first taught me.

"This is for you.." I teared up and sang the first part to dance with my father.

[Normani's POV]

It's late in the evening and all of the people on earth are usually asleep but most of them are just starting with their day.

I looked down to them here in the sky and watch them go on their daily lives, but I guess that was a lie..because all I was doing​ was staring at the beautiful Y/HC girl playing her guitar in the night and I know it's creepy and crazy but I've been watching her ever since she was 7.

"She's sad and alone.." I heard the man beside me sigh sadly.

"You're her father right?" I looked back to the man and he gave me a slight smile.

"Yes I am and I hate seeing my daughter like this..so sad and lonely."

"You know she's​ really good in playing the guitar, she's always​ been and she would serenade us stars- my sisters every night..she would tell us stories about her day, her friends and everything..she's beautiful." he turn back his attention to the girl and back to me.

"And I think I love her.." I added hesitantly her father then gave me a reassuring pat on the shoulder and told me that he was happy that I was.

Her father and I talked a little more about y/n and her mom and y/n's little sister, and I saw how happy he was just mentioning them.

"You're a star right?" he suddenly asks and I replied with a nod.

"Can you make my wish come true?" he asks with a glint of hope in his voice and I gave him a smile and a nod knowing exactly what he wants.

"Please make my wife and daughters especially y/n happy" he says with a happy sigh.

"I'm trusting them now to you Normani" then with just a blink of an eye I'm now on the street in front of their house just as y/n finished the song.

I became instantly happy and felt something weird in my stomach when I saw her, wow she's even beautiful than I have had imagined she would be in person.

And as she was about to descend the ladder with her guitar strapped to her back, her eyes widened when her beautiful sparkling Y/EC orbs met mine.

"Hi Y/N!" I waved at her and I think I startled her because she screamed and fell on the ladder and on the grass, I rushed to her side quickly.

"Ah! Oh my god Oh my god oh my god Oh my god! There's a naked girl in front of me!" she yells and I looked​ back down to see myself​ with no clothing, but I swear when I got here I have my clothes on.

"What isn't it normal here?" I just shrugged and her eyes widened again, also I think she passed out on me.

"Y/N?"

"Y/N?" I slapped her cheek but to no avail she's still not waking up yet, oh maybe she's asleep already?

I decided to carry her into my arms and I hold the guitar to my arms and teleported us to her room. Teleportation is just one of the perks of being a star, well except that we could live for a billion years.

I laid her down to her bed and watch her peaceful figure sleeping after that I placed back the guitar back to its place. It was still night time so I planned to go outside​ her window to talk to my sisters, but I first need to find some clothing to wear and saw one laying on the floor then picked it up and went to the terrace.

"So this is how it feels to be so far from home huh?" I looked up to the night sky and wished my sisters good night.

|Next Day|

[Your POV]

I tiredly opened my eyes to the bright blinding rays of the sun that's hitting my face, so I placed an arm above my eyes and looked around to see me in my room.

"W-when did I got myself here?" I thought then got out of bed when I noticed a sleeping figure next to me.

"AAHHHHH!!!" I screamed yet again making the dark skinned girl look up to me with her eyes widened on alert as she was ready to kick some asses.

"AAHHHHH!!" we both screamed at each other's faces when we noticed how close our faces are.

Then the door flew open to reveal my mom who has a chancla in her other hand, and a spatula on the other.

"Y/N! what on Earth is going on here???!" we stopped screaming at each other and calmed down a bit to face the angry looking woman.

"I'm her girlfriend!" the girl announced with a huge smile like we weren't screaming at each other earlier.

"Yes she's my- wait! You're my what?!" the girl stared at me with a smile showing her pearly white teeth.

This girl is crazy..

(UPDATE: 08/05/20)

Let me know if y'all want a part 2!! ❤️