Surprise? (LJ/You)

(Your POV)

I woke up early and found my girlfriend sleeping peacefully on our bed making me smile.

It's their break since the 7/27 tour has just ended and now she's back to our apartment to take a rest and make up for being away from me, so I thought of something​..like prepare her a breakfast in bed.

So I quietly and stealthily got off our bed and I got a pillow to replace my position, then Lauren embraced it scrunching her nose up cutely. I got my phone out to take a quick picture of it then posted it on Instagram then tagging her.

@Your/IG/username​ - My Chicken Queen is finally​ home I missed you! 😆 @LaurenJauregui I love you so much baby! 😘💕💞

I laughed quietly at my caption then head downstairs.

But before I could even reach the kitchen I heard some noises and some of the stuffs falling down to the ground creating a thudding sound. My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, it's just the both of us here in the house.

My heart raced when I thought of a robber breaking in our home, I spotted an empty vase so I grabbed it to use it as a weapon. Then I walked slowly going to the kitchen with the vase in hand ready to swing at the person, but as I got closer I got more confused when I heard a quaking sound.

"What the fuck? Robbers don't quack?" I thought as I ran to the kitchen only to find three ducklings swimming in our sink, so I lowered the vase down and put it in the kitchen counter.

"What​-what the fuck??!! Lauren!!!!" I yelled making the duck's quack loud at me.

(Lauren's POV)

Today is our break since we just finished​ our Asian Tour and we're finally back to our hometowns, then after the break we're going back to studio to finish some parts of our 5H3 album.

And it's good to be finally home here to my family and girlfriend of course, I thought as I cuddled up to y/n but I noticed that she's strangely so soft and small?

I lazily opened my eyes to see I was cuddling a pillow all this time instead of my beautiful girlfriend, I looked around rubbing the sleep off my eyes to look for her but I couldn't find her but then maybe she's--

"Lauren!!!" I heard her yell downstairs and my eyes widened and I felt so awake now.

"Shit! I've totally forgotten​ about those!" I bit my lip nervously chuckling at myself then rushed downstairs to the kitchen.

I totally forgot telling her about those ducklings I got last night when I went home. What? she was upstairs asleep already!

When I reached the kitchen her pissed off face was the first thing I see, I let out a nervous chuckle rubbing the back of my neck.

"Uh..uhm..s-surprise?" I chuckled then looked at her and she has her arms crossed now glaring at me.

"Care to explain why there are ducks swimming in our kitchen sink hmm?" she pointed at the cute duckies swimming and I pout then looked at her with my puppy dog eyes.

"They're cute" I smiled and batted my eyelashes cutely at her hearing her sigh in defeat, Ha! I knew she couldn't resist this face. I smirk internally.

"Lauren the last time I remember you brought a goat home after your reflection tour..then after that you also brought five chickens home! And now...ducks?" she sighed looking at the ducks swimming and let out a chuckle.

"So you're not mad?" I wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her close to me and she grabbed my waist.

"Are you planning on making a Zoo in our home?" she joked making both of us laugh, but it got louder when the ducks got out and walked to y/n's feet.

"Awww baby they love youuuu" I teased her while laughing then kissed her nose making her scrunch it cutely, she giggled then gave my lips a peck.

"But seriously though where did you get these cuties?"

She got down to her knees to pet the ducklings, I took my phone out which I gladly took with​ me when I got down here and took a picture of her to post on Instagram.

@LaurenJauregui- Look at my Duck Queen with the cuties 😂💞😍 @Your/Instagram/username Love you baby! 😘❤

"We were heading home when the bus stopped because there were ducklings crossing the road and I just felt sorry for them.. Coz' they don't have their mother with them so here they are." she nodded standing right up.

I put my phone away when I saw her leaning in to my face, I smirked with a raised eyebrow.

"I thought you didn't like them?" she chuckled and shook her head no.

"I didn't say I didn't like them.. Actually I love ducks!" she confessed and I kissed her soft lips.

"The Queens of Chickens and Ducks" we both said at the same time making us both laugh.

"No more pets okay?" I said to lauren and she nodded.

Then our door swung open​ revealing Camila holding something in her arms, then that something began making "Oohohh-AhhAhh" sounds.

"Hey lo! Here's the monkey you made me bring!" camila cheerfully said holding a baby monkey in her arms, I looked back at lauren in disbelief and saw her running away.

I ran to chase her with a chancla that camila hand me and I hear Lauren's laughter through the room.

"Lauren!!!" I chased her leaving a confused camila in the living room with the monkey and the ducklings.

"Quack!"

(UPDATE: 08/05/20)

Fun fact: This idea just came out of nowhere and it made me crack up so much that I had to write it down and what's even funnier is I could totally imagine Lauren doing this 😂😂