My thoughts

Well this is unexpected..(kinda)

On Dec 18 we were hit by an announcement that might or not change our lives forever, we know that it was expected but we didn't for sure expect it to happen so soon. Camila Cabello left Fifth Harmony the group after being a part of it for 4 1/2 years. I know all of us are saddened by this but this doesn't give us the reason to hate on the poor girl, she wasn't the victim in this..all the girls are and it was their management that did this. We saw what the girls posted on their I.G accounts regarding the issue, but is it really the real truth though? At their last jingle ball performance people were criticizing camila for being happy on her last performance, I too was both sad and mad about this. When I saw someone post on Twitter about camila not knowing that it would be her last confused me, also about what their official page posted. It was stated there that they were informed about her leaving in the mid of November, then they posted another statement saying that they were informed about this the day before. Then a viral audio about lauren crying out to ally about how their management were treating them as "Slaves", some say it was a recording about their past management and some say it was just recent and shits. As a fan of this group I find these stuffs fishy, I know- we know something is up with them and their management behind the spotlights. The girls won't post something like that for all we know the management is behind this, it just breaks my heart to see these girls lose one of their family member, a friend, a sister. I'm not writing this because I'm siding with anyone in this issue, I wrote this because as a fan we in this fandom grew close together as a family too all old and new. And as family always sticks together to protect each other from these kind of shits, I also never got the chance to meet these girls live because I live in the Southeast Asia specifically in the Philippines. It's just sad for me because I can't see the girls perform with all Five of them, and I joined this fandom 1 year ago and I was welcomed with y'alls warm open arms.

And if camila really left the band for real then I wish her all the best wishes and lucks to her career. I will continue supporting these ladies till my last breath because this is what I signed up for and I will never regret it.

Lauren, Ally, Normani, Dinah I will continue to support y'all no matter what.

HARMONIZER FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

Sincerely,

All the people who wanted a clear confirmation.

(UPDATE: 08/05/20)

8 years of Fifth Harmony and still no comeback :<