Never Let Go (Lauren/You)

(Lauren was your girlfriend before she entered and auditioned for X-Factor USA S2, she broke up with you because she said she's fallen for someone else. 4 years had passed and she's now part of the most hottest, successful, multi awarded, Girl Group of this generation, and you are now in college studying and working hard for your future. What happens when you bumped into her and her-.."CHILD"??)

(You're either G!P or a guy in this story)

[Your POV]

I've been studying these past weeks for the upcoming test, and I've barely gotten enough sleep only relying on caffeine.

I rubbed my tired eyes with a yawn and stretched my muscles.

I looked at the time, and saw that it was still "8:43 PM".

"Well..a rest wouldn't hurt right?" I then decided to take a nap before continuing to study.

I fell back to the bed and savored it's soft and fluffy surface, I stared at the ceiling with a sad longing sigh.

Ever since Lauren broke up with me 4 years ago..all I did was focus myself in studying and making sure I would graduate college since it's also my last year in UCLA.

I never thought taking psychology is such a pain, but whatever I love it.

+Flashback to 4 years ago..+

"I'm sorry Y/N but I can't do this anymore.." Lauren says with tears streaming down her face.

"I-I'm sorry..? What..?" God please if this is just a nightmare please wake me the fuck out!

"You heard me- I'm..I'm breaking up with you." I dropped the promise ring I was supposed to surprise Lauren for her birthday with, and I cried.

"Why? Is this because of you auditioning for the X-factor? Like I told you before I will be right there for you always..you need not to break up with me. Laur..lauren I-I love you."

I was ready to beg on my knees for her not to break this relationship, people said we shouldn't be together because that we were too young. But I didn't care to what they tell us, we fought for our love.