She's my sister?! (Dinah/You)

[Your POV]

"Y/N! Come down here this instant!" my mom called for me from downstairs, instead of obeying her I cuddled more to my pillow.

"Don't make me go there and beat your ass!" my eyes went wide and suddenly I was out of bed, well that woke me up for sure.

"Okay- I'm up I'm up! Sheesh.." I rolled my eyes then with a yawn I stretched my muscles.

"I heard that!" she yelled again making me stop mid-yawn feeling creeped out, my mother sure does have super hearing.

After doing my morning routines I quickly jogged downstairs wearing my basketball shorts, then I wore a white T-shirt underneath my hoodie.

"Morning birth giver" I greeted my mom with a kiss the cheeks, she smiled widely..well too weird for my liking.

"So whaddup? Why'd ya call me?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

I looked behind mom and noticed a girl with blonde hair sitting on the couch with her back to me, okay..so we have a guest?

"Y/N..I want you to meet someone."

I stifled a laugh when a Adele's song came into my mind, mom looked at me weird and asked what was I laughing at.

"Oh nothing it's just that.." I paused and sung "Nevermind I'll find someone you.." I hit that note perfectly making our guest clap her hand.

"Dayuumm gurl you sure can hella sing!" she complimented my singing then she stood beside my mom, mom then wrapped a hand on her shoulders.

"Y/N I want you to meet Dinah" she smiled at me revealing her pearly white teeth and extended her hand for me to shake, I looked at her hand then squinted my eyes at the familiar blonde.

"W-wait a minute!" I exclaimed with excitement and my mouth forming an "O" my eyes widened in realization.

"Oh my god you're Dinah Jane! You're in Fifth Harmony!! Gossh I'm a huge fan of y'alls!" she giggles at me and pinches my cheeks making me stop with a pout.

"Heyyyy stop doing that!" I whined then mom cleared her throat gaining our attention.

"I see you know her y/n.." she says amused while I just nodded at her.

"I've got something to say y/n..but I've gotta tell you first before telling blue" mom says with a serious tone.

Yep. You've guessed it! I'm the daughter of Queen Bee..Beyoncè. She's my awesome, cool, lovely, beautiful mother and I also have a sister named Blue Ivy who is such a cutie! I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Okay I'm listening" she inhale and exhaled then smiled warmly at me.

"Dinah is your sister" my mouth fell agape as I stood there frozen and speechless my mind coming up with nothing still trying to process the information then...

"WHAAAAAATTTTTT SHE- DINAH IS M-MY SISTER SHE'S MY SISTER???!!!?OH MY GODDDD! AHHHHH!!" I freaked out letting the inner fangirl in me rise, well..I also did kind of passed out after that.