Your Guardian Angel (Ally/You)

(Ally is one of the guardian angels assigned to keep you safe from all kinds of evil things including the fallen angels, the fallen angels wants you dead and they already killed your family leaving you no one behind. But one mission of ally will completely change your life forever, will it be for the better? Or for the worst?)

[Ally's POV]

"I feel so sad for her" I told lauren who's beside me watching as Y/N cries after waking up from a bad nightmare.

"Ally..we can't do anything..you know we can't touch or let them see us- it's..it's against the rules." Lauren says

"But..I just wanna hold her close to me..tell her everything is gonna be alright- that she- she got me." I finally sobbed and lauren looked at me with sympathetic eyes while rubbing soothing circles on my back.

"I just hate it you know? We even used to play together when she was younger..and..so much "happier" why do the fallen angels have to do this!" I said between sobs, finally Y/N has fallen asleep from crying too much.

"Everything has its own reason." I stared at lauren who has a smile on her face making me frown in confusion.

"What do you-" I was cut off by a strong gust of wind coming from the above making us almost crash down.

"Good eve..Guardian angel's lauren and ally." a guy with a calm soothing voice said behind us, I turned around and saw..Gabriel??! what is he doing here? Ahhhhg! I'm a huge fan of his! And whaaaatttttt! He knows my nammeeeee!

Gabriel as if reading my thoughts gave a light chuckle

"Of course I know your name ally" he said making me red from embarrassment.

"So whatcha got there gabe?" lauren teases him with his nickname, gabriel just laughed it off.

He cleared his throat turning to now face me with a wide happy smile.

"So you know your mission about Y/N right?" he asks and I nod in response afraid of what he's about to tell.

"Are you going to keep me away from her?" I asked worriedly with a frown looking down on the building, lauren held my hand making me look up.

"Nope."  raising my head I stared at gabriel with a raised eyebrow.

"Then what is it?"

"Let him finish als." Lauren told me with a smile same as gabriel, she nodded towards gabriel and he reciprocated it.

"Big Boss called and he gave you a mission- something that could possibly change yours.." He points at me "and Y/N's life" then he pointed at a peacefully sleeping Y/N with an agape mouth.

I smiled contently looking at Y/N sleeping peacefully, whatever the mission is I'll be able to do it if Y/N is on my side.

With an assuring nod I sighed and looked back at them.

"I'm ready"

I'll do it for Y/N.

"We decided to make you mortal" at first I was shock, but then I realized it'll help me protect Y/N more if I am there with her.

"I Ally Brooke Hernandez accept the mission" I looked back to Y/N again and saw her now smiling in her sleep.

"Wait for me Y/N.."