Stole her heart (Dinah/You)

(You are Y/N Y/LN daughter of one of the richest and known family in the business world, you're the youngest out of the 3 siblings. Also you're the blacksheep out of them, one night your friends made you a dare. You should sneak into and rob a celebrity's house, what happens when you fell in love with that person?)

[Your POV]

"Is it all set?" you asked your bestfriend through your earpiece.

"Yes..and we have the securities in check. You're good." You felt Y/BN smirked through the other line.

This is it. There's no turning back now.

I sighed then took a deep, breath crossing my fingers hoping this wouldn't fail.

I put my black ski mask on and jumped off the wall, I landed with a nice fall.

Well that's a first..

I rolled like I was a secret agent from a James Bond movie, and then I quickly hid myself behind the wall. Luckily the guards are too dumb to even notice me, since they we're too focused on watching a basketball game.

"Haha suckers!" I laughed to myself and hurried to the balcony where the celebrity's room is.

Wait- I don't even know who the heck's house I'm sneaking into. Oh right! I could just ask Y/BN..

"Hey idiot! I forgot to ask..but who's house am I robbing again?" I asked and then climbed the ladder that is connected to the wall near the balcony.

"Uhmm..it's a singer from a girl group's house I think?" You felt your bestfriend scratch the back of his/her head.

Fortunately whoever singer it is left his or her window open, God! This singer is such an idot sometimes..(-_-|||) I thought.

I then made my way safely without a scratch, then I also infromed Y/BN that I've just gotten in.

My eyes scanned the dark but lightly dimmed room, the room is illuminated by the lamp by her bedside.

Just as I was stepping in I was knocked off by something hitting me in the head. Like Flynn Rider in Tangled..and everything went black.

[Dinah's POV]

I woke up with something talking outside of my balcony, I went to inspect it and saw a black figure.

To say I was scared is an understatement, many thoughts were circling my head.

What if that person wants to kill me? What if that person is a rapist? What if..what if that person is an obsessed fan?

I did what I did and put a decoy (a.k.a) a pillow on my bed and covered it with my blanket, then grabbed a pan from under the bed.

And don't ask me why I even got a pan under my bed..

I quickly hid silently by the cabinet on the wall and prayed to God. "Please don't let me die..please don't let me die.." and closed my eyes. I still have fans for goodness sake! And what will happen to Fifth Harmony once I'm gone??!

I heard a thud then the person says "I'm in"

Before that person even got the chance to enter my room, I hold on tight to the pan I was holding. Closed my eyes and smack!

I opened my eyes to reveal the person now lying unconsciously on the floor.

"Oh my God! I did it! Hell yeah! Yassss gurlll! Praise Queen Bey!! I did it! I di-" I cheered then did a happy dance, then I realized what I did.

Shit. I just killed a person!

Nervously I clutched the pan I was holding closer to me incase this person was in fact. A killer.

I went on my knees and saw the person is wearing a black ski mask, I was really afraid to be honest. But if this person is conscious I might give him or her a poly beat down!

Bish Queen Deyonce isn't giving up without a fight!

I put a finger near the person's nose and sighed in relief, the person is still breathing..well that's both a good thing and a bad thing.

Like what if this person wakes up and kills me?!! God I'm so stupid sometimes..I even left my phone downstairs. (╥_╥)

I decided to just scream when something happens, I grabbed the person's ski mask and removed it only to be shocked.

"You're a GIRL!?" I whisper-yelled having a lost for words.

"But gurllll- you hella fine!" I said still awed at the beauty lying unconscious infront of me.

Then I felt something spark inside of me.

That's weird..I thought.

"Oh I know! Imma tie you up just incase.." I got up and pulled a chair and some tape out.. coz' I have no ropes in here.

I tied the person up and waited for her to wake up, then gave myself a pat in the shoulder for doing a job well done.

"Now..let's wait till you wake up."