Dream Girl (AB/You)

(Your POV)

Every night I kept on dreaming about this girl..

"Hi baby" she says all sweet leaning on me for a kiss.

"I missed you" I said then gave her a hug since I was a tad taller than her.

"I missed you too Troy" then we kiss..

Every night it's always the same dream or another.And in my dream she always calls me by the name I've never heard before. In my dream we would always share kisses, hugs, or just be in each other's arms.

And to be honest..

I think I fell in love with her,and being in her arms makes me feel safe and warm.

But I didn't know her name until last night where in that dream we were driving home from our date, and then something would happen causing me to wake up sweating like I've just ran a marathon and it happens every night that worries my mother.

Although I have a feeling it wasn't a dream, because all of it..It felt to real to just be a dream.

"I think I know what's going on with y/n."

I am currently sitting in the doctor's office who happens to be my uncle and they were discussing about my condition.

"What's happening to my daughter Ben?" my mom grasp my hand in worry so looked at her and saw concern and fear in the corner of her eyes.

My uncle sighed removing the glasses on his freshly shaven face and cleared his throat before speaking.

"Do you know the condition called "Cellular memory" ?" My ears perked up in recognition as I recall me asking about this in our science class.

"I know that" they looked at me and uncle Ben signalled me to speak "..it is when a person with the donated organ starts to adapt or have the same characteristics with the organ's donor." he looked at me impressed.

"That's correct but it's a phenomenon that we doctor's could not explain as to why it is happening." I felt my whole body tense up, does that also mean Ally is...

"Is this person the one who donated y/n's heart three years ago?" Mom asked and I just sat there in my chair wondering if they both died in the crash since what they told us is that the donor was killed in a car accident.

"Yes and apparently the boy's name is Troy..Troy Ogletree. He and his girlfriend were at the accident and he was the who donated y/n's heart." Uncle Ben said and pointed at my heart. They also added that they were still able to save him, but when he heard that I needed a new heart for my surgery he gladly gave it to me as for his girlfriend they don't know what happened to her. So is it possible that the girl in my dreams that I fell in love with could be dead?

Could Ally be dead?

I felt myself going to burst out crying so I excused myself to go out making my mother worried but I told her I'm just going to need some fresh air.

Three years ago and I was 16 that time and was at a party my friend's held but it wasn't my plan to get​ wasted that night since it was a school night so I only took 2 drinks, also my mother is the only person I have now because my father died in a car accident while drunk driving. But still I ended up in a car crash.