Reincarnation (DJ/You)

(Will the Star-Crossed lovers finally gets the second chance that was rejected from them from the beginning. Or will it end up again like the first time?

Question is will they be able to have their happy ending?

A/N: Dianna is dinah's name in her past life here)

[Year 1937]

(Your POV)

I am inside an abandoned barn where my lover and I would meet to be with each other, it's not that farther and not too near from my lover's home so it's clear for us. Currently I am also trying​ to work on my art of her in a canvas whilst she is being adorably annoying beside me.

"Dianna stop that!" I giggled and swatted her hand away as she kept on poking my sides.

"But baby you're too adorable wearing an over-all I can't help myself!" your girlfriend Dianna whines then smirks as she looks up to you with those caramel puppy dog eyes with and a cute pout on her plump lips.

She knew it was your weakness and used it to you every chance she gets. To steal a kiss from you of course.

"Kiss?" she pointed at her lips seductively.

"If we get caught here it's gonna be all on you baby" I sighed with a chuckle shaking my head.

"Let them catch us then" dianna stares back at my lips wetting her own then bitting on it.

I gulp as I stared at her caramel eyes that are just like the ones I am currently finishing painting. Her eyes..there is something in her eyes that one cannot help but get their selves lost into.

It's warm which reminds me of summer, the sweet smell of her baked goodies, her smile and the homey feeling it gives- makes me feel safe too.

We both leaned in to each other's faces and connected our lips with so much emotion put in it that words could not comprehend.

This is our secret place. This is where we can be who we want to be without the judging eyes of the crowd and our own parents.

We were born sick you can hear them say it. But I love it..if this is sickness that we have then I would gladly be sick with her all my life for her and only her.

We are each other's safe haven.

"I love you y/n" she says breathlessly holding my face up to her and stares at me in adoration..it made me cry in joy.

"I love you dianna..only you forever." I smiled through the tears and she brushed her thumb across to wipe it away with her soft gentle hands.

"Forever" she said and with a content sigh I leaned into her touch caressing the back of her hand lovingly.

And somewhere in us knew too that this wouldn't last.

[80 years later..]

(Present Day)

(Your POV)

"I love you too dianna..only you forever."

"Forever"

The sun peaked at its highest in the noon as I am sitting underneath the tree's shade down at a fountain near this former old abandoned barn that is now a café sketching something..more like someone in my sketch pad. Then I looked down on my finished sketch and felt something when I realized like I've seen this person somewhere before.

 Then I looked down on my finished sketch and felt something when I realized like I've seen this person somewhere before