Impossible (CC/You)

(I remember years ago someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love..

I did.)

(Your POV)

"Please help me welcome Y/N Hamilton with Fifth Harmony! Performing her hit single 'Impossible' !" the announcer said as I felt my nerves go crazy. I breathed in and out to calm down then went outside to perform infront of the audience, the harmonizers and my fans who are screaming along with the harmonizers.

My sister is Normani Kordei and as everyone knows she's part of Fifth Harmony and she's also performing in DWTS. She asked me last week if I could perform with the girls this week of the show and I almost didn't agree because she knew who this song was all about. And who I was singing this about.

She was also supposed to be here to sing the song with us, but..she didn't show up.

Nevertheless I still agreed to sing it. I breathed in and out and smiled at the girls, mouthing a "let's kill this performance" then all went silent.

"I remember years ago..
someone told me..

I should take caution,
when it comes to love.

I did.
I did." I started singing Normani's part as she started dancing.

Then I felt myself fade out and back to the day where she left me with my broken heart.

(Flashback)

The girls and my sister are out to go somewhere today but I know they did it so I can finally grow the balls and tell camila, so now camila and I are cuddling up with each other watching The Notebook...for the hundred time.

"Uh..mila?" I cleared my throat and gulped as I felt my throat went dry.

"Yeah?" she smiled at me with her pretty brown eyes and the scene where Noah and Allie met again played on the background.

"I..I uh..haha..you know..uh" I nervously let out a chuckle cursing to myself internally as I felt myself stuttered.

"What is it? Are you alright?" she asks with a worried face and examined me with those pretty chocolate brown eyes that I couldn't resist. I blushed red like a tomato.

"Oh my god are you sick? You look red..shoot you're hot too! should I call Norma-" camila placed her hand on my forehead making my face heat up even more and got her phone out quickly to call my sister making me yell.

"NO!" she jumped shocked at my sudden outburst. I cleared my throat embarrassedly.

"No- I mean..you don't have to do that mila it's just that-" I was about to continue when she cut me off with a nervous chuckle.

"You know y/nn..I noticed you've been really distant and weird with me lately. Are you alright?"

Oh so she caught up with that huh?

Camila stared at me observing me like I'm supposed to be an art straight up in an art gallery.

Camila may be clumsy but she ain't nowhere near dumb. Oblivious maybe. That she is and that she's been giving me mixed signals it's frustrating me!

"You caught up on that huh?" she nodded but kept her curious gaze on me as she tilted her head like a puppy.

Well here goes nothing..I gulped nervously then breathed in and out.

"Back when I first saw you..you were 15 and I was 12 at that time." I guess I could start it off to when I first saw her.

"Remember the time when normani introduced you to me?" I paused then we giggled both remembering that moment.