Club (Normani/You)

(You met her in a club when some random guy stole her phone, and you go chasing after him.)

[Your POV]

I was about to head home from the club when I heard someone screaming for help.

"Help!! Please! Somebody stole my phone!"

Good thing that I didn't drink anything, because I have classes the next day.

I ran to the girl's direction and saw her trying to chase after the robber.

I put a hand on her shoulder making her jump, and almost punch me in the face but I dodged it.

"Help! Please you gotta help me! That guy stole my phone- and..and all of my private stuffs are in there!" she begs me and wait- I recognize this girl.

"You're that work from home MV girl! Normani kordei from Five Harmonies! " my jaw dropped and I think time was frozen for me since there aren't any words coming out of my mouth, only some weird dying seal noise.

"Yes! Yes I am! And it's FIFTH HARMONY! Now go after him!!" Normani yells at me making me snap out of my daze.

"Oh yeah yeah right!" I shook my head feeling the adrenaline rush through my veins.

I'm really glad I joined for the track and field in our school. that was the thing I was thankful for- well..and hot teachers of course.

"Hey!" I ran as fast as I can to reach the guy who finally reached the crowd making me almost lose sight of him.

"Argh! Watch it!" some old man grunted in pain when I stepped on his feet, I apologized to him then he pushed me away.

"SOB" I said with a huff and continued to chase after the robber.

God! The things I do for that woman even though I just met her! I thought incredulously.

The guy turn right into an alley and I followed him only to be almost stabbed, luckily I have good reflexes and dodged it for the second time today.

"Woah not so fast!" I locked his arm that holds the knife and slapped it away then kicked it so he couldn't grab it to use against me.

I wrestled with the guy for the phone he stole, in the end I won and he landed on the ground on his stomach and I sat in his back preventing him to move.

"Thank you señor~! Now.." I laid on his back spanking him. "You bitch!" he shouts and I slapped him "And this'll be mine to take and yours to give thank you!" I pried the phone from his grasp and thank the heavens that it wasn't cracked or broken.

After that encounter I called the cops to have him arrested, and it looks like this was his job. He was stealing phones, private infos or anything from a celebrity and then sell it to the media or the papz for a good amount of money.

I got back to the club where I left Normani and gave her phone back.

"Uh..here you go." she smiled a perfect smile that showed her pearly white teeth.