Death Note (Lauren/You)

Third person's POV

If your name is written on the Death Note you'll die..

Hmmm..interesting.

The person with a mischievous idea grins while holding the notebook close to face.

This will be fun. The person thought as he laughed evilly thinking about what he can do.

I will change the world!

[Present Day]

(Your POV)

"Die! Die! Die!"

A strange hunting voice says to me as I sat in the classroom.

"Kill! Kill! Kill!"

There's that voice again! Make it stop!!

"Y/N.." STOP.

"Y/N.."

STOP.

"Y/N.."

STOP!!

"Ms. Amane!" the teacher yells at me as I frantically look around trying to search for the voice, my classmates looked at me worriedly.

"Huh?" I asked confusedly

"Ms. Amane do you need to go to the infirmary?" Ms. Steinfeld asks me with concern laced voice.

Sigh. "Yes please.." I said feeling my eyes grow heavy that makes me want to sleep.

"Ms. Cabello can you please assist Y/N to the infirmary?" she asks Camila one of my classmates and did I also mention that I also have a tiny crush on her? I hope she feels the same too.

I looked at her from the corner of my eye hoping to get a reaction out from her and saw her smirk..a strange one at least.

"Sure ma'am."

~~Infirmary~~

When we got here camila excused herself says she needs to go to the washroom. Weird. coz' we have one here inside the clinic, oh well..maybe she's just shy to pee being around me and that she'll be back soon. So here I am laying in one of the clinic beds, just staring up the ceiling.

I put my arm over my eyes to shield it from the blinding rays of the sun, I sighed to myself thinking about what happened earlier.

Huh. Strange..that voice sounded exactly like my father's.

I remembered about my father because mom keeps talking about him to me, even though he died before I was even born. And if you're asking how I knew what my father's voice sounded like, it's because she has recordings of him.

She was pretty obsessed with him. That's what people were saying they even told me she was once--..

I was interrupted with my own thoughts jumping in shock by a crashing sound like something fell from above, I sat up from the bed and looked outside the window. I'm currently at our school's ground floor and this school's building has like ten floors.