Another (Normani/You)

(Your POV)

Today is the day I start my first day in my new school.

"Excited?" grandma asks me as she peels an apple for me.

"Yeah hehe but kinda nervous to be honest..." I sighed with a pout.

"Oh kid don't be so nervous okay?"

"I'll try grams..oh right! I forgot to ask but- what time will they release me?" I asked hopefully because I wanna get out of this hospital gown as soon as possible, it's making me uncomfortable..even though I've worn this many times before.

"Soon dear..and y/n your father called earlier when you were still asleep. He told me to tell you that he had landed safe in India." she smiled and handed me the sliced Apple which I thanked her for.

You see my father works as an Architect/Engineer and my mom..well-- she died when I was 1 year old. My dad his next project was in India so he had to leave, he was worried for me too cause everytime he has new projects he always brings me with him. Though I don't complain he says it isn't good for my health, thus me being here in a hospital bed coz' I had another attack.

So he came up with the best solution of having me stay at my grandparents' house here in Japan where I'm starting my first day of school in Junior high.

"Mhmm it's delicious!" I nodded then moaned in deliciousness while munching the Apple.

*knock knock*

We both stared at the door, I looked at grandma who stood up to open it, she told me earlier when I woke up that we should expect my Doctor and nurse to be here for my last check up and after that I'm outta here.

But confusion filled me when I saw two teenage students that looks like the same age as I wearing my new school's uniform, one girl and boy.

Italics- Japanese

"Sorry for the intrusion" they said in Japanese then bowed to my grandma in respect and vise versa, they talked while Iisten to them speaking in Japanese.

Good thing I understand them..well for some parts yes.

Did I also mention I'm partially Japanese? I'm a proud American-Japanese bisexual girl.

"This is my grandchild y/n.."

They smiled and bowed to me and I did the same. Do they always do this? Also I learned that their names are ken and Haruka.

"We're here to deliver gifts for her also our teacher asked us to bring her this-" the boy said handing the notebook he had earlier "that's the notes from our lessons for the past week hope it can help her."

"Arigatougozaimasu~" I thanked them "Y/LN one last tip before we leave." the boy added (-_-||) this shithead can speak English!!

(--___--)

"Ignore what is not there" he said in a creepy yet mysterious tone.

(o_O) Huh?

"Okay?" I replied unsure of what it meant though it sure got me curious!

Then they left but not  soon after that my doctor came in to tell me that I'll be released today, but I still need a rest so I could finally go to school tomorrow.

Sigh. We thanked him and he left.

Tomorrow huh? Great. I thought I'm going to school today..sigh.