Safe (LJ/You)

(Sypnosis: It's been two years since you last saw your ex-girlfriend/fiancée Lauren, yes no other than Lauren Jauregui from Fifth Harmony herself. Don't ask me how you two met because I forgot (Lol) So..you haven't moved on from her since then. And you kept yourself drunk and high to keep her off your mind, but the pain was still there. Then one day you were informed via her representatives that she's about to get married you quickly sobered up and called up your girls. Will you get there on time to stop it and claim what's yours?)

(Your POV)

*Sirens wailing in the background*

"Ally faster damn it!!" I yelled at her as we speed through traffic not caring if the police might chase after us, good thing dinah bought me a siren. Because this shit is an emergency!!

"Girl shut the hell up will ya?! Can't you see I'm driving Jesus Christ!" she cursed loudly which made me shut the hell up and put my hands up in defense. "Woah okay..okay..okay.."

"Normani do you know where's the location?" I asked Normani her other bandmate who's seated at the backseat with dinah who is live streaming on instag--...

Wait.. Hold up..a live stream??!

"Dinah seriously? Lauren's about to get married to that douchebag and you're live streaming this!?" I asked her incredulously which caused her to roll her eyes at me.

"Gurrrl shut yo mouth 'kay? This is worth to be watched!" I gave her the 'what the hell?' look and shook my head then focused back to Normani.

"Mani found anything?" she clicked her tongue scrolling through her phone, I watched her moves then after a minute she bursted a happy dance on her seat. Dinah, Ally and I looked at her with hopeful eyes hoping that she knows where the venue is at, normani stopped then gave us the 'what' look.

"So did you find anything?" she nodded her head happily at us, then she said.

"The wedding is at TAT Hotel and Resort and it says here the wedding has started already!" my eyes widened and I suddenly felt all the energy in my body quickly drain as I slumped to my seat.

It was silent..only the blaring of the sirens atop the car roof, angry honking of the cars and cursing drivers Ally passed through is heard.

"We're never gonna make it in time.." I mumbled sadly then I felt normani's hand on my shoulder. "We're gonna make it y/n trust in Ally."

"Watch where you are going lady!!" One driver yelled as we speed pass through his truck.

"Shut the fuck up you puta!" Ally cursed angrily at the driver, then back at the road. "Y/N just trust us we're going to make it boo." she smiles at me with assurance.

If the situation was different I would have laughed hearing Allysus curse but at the same time damn scared for my life coz' ally is driving like a maniac! It's great so we can get there in time but....!

"Jesus Ally slow down!" With a huge gulp I gripped on my seatbelt causing Ally to smrik and driver faster.

I finally know the truth Lauren. I can't let him have you again..

I'll protect you and make sure you're safe.

Hope I could get there in time and alive..

Lauren.

**

(At the wedding)