Z-world drama (D.H/You)

(Your POV)

"Shit shit shit y/n!!" I felt someone shaking me and I groaned in response.

"Urggh whaaatt??" I grumbled

"Just wake up y/LN!" I hummed in response and went to cuddle my oh so soft pillow.

She stopped shaking me then I heard her mumble something like "you leave me no choice then.."

"Y/nn wake up!!" then I got pushed from my bed to the ground jolting me awake, I opened my eyes searching for the suspect.

"Dinah ! What the hell was that for??!" pissed at her I crossed my arms with a glare.

"Are you for real?!! Y/n the world is now filled with those undeads and you're here just sleeping your ass off!!? Seriously?!" my girlfriend Dinah yelled at me angrily making my face contort in confusion.

"Like zombies?" I dumbly ask her scratching my head in the process.

"Oh no no..not zombies y/n. Undead--undead people y/n!! Of course they're Zombies!" I shrugged my shoulders and went back to bed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?? the world may be ending today and you're here all relaxed?!" I put my favorite blanket over me and nodded at her.

"Yes" I simply answered

"Whatever we are over." she says then walks out the door leaving me alone in my nice warm bed.

"Dinah wait! Please don't go!" I begged her but she slammed the door close at me.

Sigh. I don't care if there are going to be zombies out there, because all I care about is my bed and sleep. Also I'm pretty happy that she decided to make it over between us coz' I'm so tired of all her drama, now it's just my bed and me. Wow. I sounded exactly like a real douchebag.

I heard gurgling noise downstairs along with a scream making me roll my eyes internationally, welp~ guess I spoke too soon.

I jumped out of bed and grabbed the lamp shade on my bedside table and ran downstairs to where I heard the noise.

When I got downstairs I saw a girl zombie straddling dinah trying to eat or bite her something, well good thing I have this lampshade I could use.

"Now lemme get my softball skills a try one more time."

I swung the handle directly at the zombies head making it lose its balance falling to the ground, I quickly lend dinah a hand and pulled her behind me.

The zombie rose back from the floor more agitated than ever, behind me I could sense dinah is scared as hell so I held her hand and smiled at her.

"Don't worry baby I got you." making her blush in the process.. Wait? Didn't we just broke up a minute ago? Oh well..^-^

The girl zombie ran fully towards us and with a bang she fell to the floor.

"Sorry I'm late to the party!" Rick laughed while clutching on to his pistol, my eyebrows met with so much confusion.

"Uhh what is this guy doing here?" I looked at dinah and saw her ogling at the old guy.

"Dinah what the hell stop he's married! psh." I narrowed my eyes at him staring at his dirty beard.

"Not anymore y/n." dinah left my side and went to his arms leaving me in my place wondering how the hell did all of these happened?

"Y/N" dinah said and stared at me as she and that Rick guy started kissing. Barf. Gross.

"Y/N.."

"Y/N!!"

*****

"Hey bish Y/N wake up! I jolted awake with sweat running down my face.

I looked around me and saw that I was in a hotel room with dinah by my side watching " The Walking Dead" but put in on pause and looked at me in concern.

"Huh? What am I doing here?" I asked she chuckled and shook her head.

"You were watching the walking dead with me then you fell asleep." With furrowed eyebrows I looked at dinah again and went to pinch her cheeks to check if this was real.

"Ouch hey you betta stop that or Imma do it to you but 100 times worst!" she slapped my hand off to caress her sore red cheeks and pouted, "What was that for?" she huffed.

Deja vú. "Since when did you got here? I thought you were touring with the girls in Asia?" I cleared my throat.

"Bish didn't I told you before you fell asleep on my ess we were given a 1 week break? What's happened to you boo?" she shook her head and placed her hand on my forehead "you ain't sick either.." she crossed her arm with an angry expression but it quickly softened when she saw my eyes water.

"Aww is you aight?" I shook my head no and hugged her tight.

"Don't you dare leave me for that Rick guy understand?" I warned dinah making her giggle in response showing her cute dimples, gosh hearing that giggle gives me life.

"What's you saying boo?" she spoke in a street kinda way that made me giggle softly, "Aww now there's my fav giggle!" she bopped my nose kissing it making me scrunch up my face.

"Promise me you won't laugh?" she nodded and extended her Pinky towards mine interlacing it.

"Promise."

"OK so I had a very very weird dream--" before I could even continue she cut me off and I glared at her.

"Okay continue sowwy.." I then kissed her temple making her sigh.

"Ok so in my dream I was an ass to you..it started when you woke me up and told me that there was a zombie apocalypse going on outside, I ignored you and basically told you to just get lost apparently coz' in my dream my bed and I were in a relationship." Dinah laughed loudly before I could even continue my story but I didn't mind I like her laugh.

"Hahahahaha that is messed up haha we all know you're too whipped for me boo thang." she wiped the tears that fell off her eye then she gave me a wink and nod urging me to continue.

"You then broke up with me and almost got bitten by a zombie but the sheriff guy in walking dead came to your rescue and y'all kissed in front of me." she kissed me when she saw how sad I looked about now.

"Is that it?" I shyly nodded embarrassed to even look at her caramel eyes.

"Aww my little cutieeee that is so sweet! and no way in a million years would I trade you for Rick..his character is fictional y'know? But zayumm he hot tho! Maybe I would who knows?" she teased wiggling her eyebrows making me pout even more.

"Y/N you should know you're the only one for me and me for you..and if ever there will be zombies out there I will be the one to rescue you 'kay?" dinah assured me as we both cuddle with each other in our hotel bed then she chose a movie for us to watch, I know dinah would surely pick Moana and she did.

"I should really learn not to let you watch some zombie shizz with me." making both of us laugh.