Safe II (LJ/You)

Previously on Safe..

(Lauren's POV)

"STOP THE FUCKING WEDDING!" the church doors opened making my family and the guests turn their heads to the door revealing the girl I wanted to marry and be with till my last day here on this planet being hold off by two of zayn's bodyguards.

"Y/N!!!!" her ears perked up when she heard my voice

"Lauren--"

-----

Continuation..

(Lauren's POV)

All was in slow motion as I ran my way to Y/N who tries to get off the grasp of Zayn's men, Zayn really prepared well for this wedding..

He had his men guard the entrance and the exit of the church and he placed snipers incase someone​ tried to stop the wedding.

And one is currently targeting the woman I love.

"Y/N!!" her ears perked up when she heard my voice.

"Lauren--" the way her eyes lit up when she saw me makes me fall for her even more.

Bang!

"Aahhh!" I screamed in pain as I felt the bullet pierce through my body staining the white dress I'm wearing with red.

Every guest in the church started to panic and they left out running when they saw me got shot. My parents stood there in shock that their daughter just got shot on her wedding but they soon came to their senses when y/n screamed in anguish.

"NO!! LAUREN!" y/n yelled with eyes widening in anger as she pushed the men off of her with much strength punching​ them in the process.

I laid there on the floor drowning in my blood as I heard my parents crying hysterically​ calling for 911 and police.

"No..No..No..NOO!!" I heard zayn yell to himself as he watch me bleed.

Y/N came to me with tears streaming down her tired face. She looks very tired..and so do I.

I felt my head being lifted and put on her lap as her tears fall to my face.

"Lauren I'm here now please don't leave me!" she cries and I can't help but to think how beautiful she is as I felt my eyes starting to grow heavy.

"I love you y/n.."

(Your POV)

"I love you y/n.." she says as her eyes are starting to shut.

"No lauren! We promised right? Right?!" I tried to wake her up but she didn't budge. She's gone..

I cried loudly along with her parents who I'm feeling so much anger right now for letting their daughter marry that murderer.

"Lauren..lauren she..she can't be dead..she isn't dead..yes! Hahaha! She isn't dead!" my body shook in anger when I hear zayn laugh in the background like a mad man. I sniffled and laid Lauren's head gently on the ground as I placed a sweet kiss on her forehead.

"I'll be back baby I promise.." I whispered to her kissing her one more time.

"YOU!!" I stood up marching angrily with closed fist at the mad man who kept on laughing with tears streaming on his face.

"YOU MONSTER YOU DID THIS TO HER!!" I grabbed his collar making him face me with tears in his face.

"Lauren..lauren..she's not dead..she..she-" he says and I punched him in the face making him fall to the ground with a smug look on his face, I yelled angrily then starting to throw punches at his face that I badly so want to destroy.