Chapter 1

Camila's POV

"You looks so beautiful, Walz." Dinah said as she gave me a hug and fix some of my hair that's blocking my face. I thanked her and she smiled at me.

I glance at the mirror and saw myself wearing my wedding gown. I look beside me and saw my mom crying and wrap her arms around me.

"You're so beautiful, mija." She said. "Congratulations,"

"Thank you, Ma." I cast a glance over her shoulder and saw my dad trying to stop himself from crying.

He walks towards my direction and stare at me, "You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen," He muttered against my neck. "Aside from your mom, though." I chuckled and and engulf him with a hug and thanked him for everything.

"Let's go? She's probably waiting for you," My dad handed his hand out and I gladly take it as he lead me outside of the room.

Y/N and I are finally getting married after being engaged for three years. She asked me what kind of wedding I want. I told her that I've always dreamed of having and outdoor wedding, like on the beach. Like, who doesn't like to get married on the beach with a beautiful scenery in front of you. Isn't it romantic, right?And she nods her head and approve it. We've planned it for almost a year and now, we're finally going to say "I do."

As I step out of the beach house that she rented for us, I saw how beautiful the place where we are going to get married with. It's just like what I've imagined and the sun starting to set made it more beautiful.

 It's just like what I've imagined and the sun starting to set made it more beautiful

[A/N: Okay, imagine that it's going to be night time.]

As I stand at beginning of the aisle, everyone turn their heads at my direction. My dad grab my arm and loop it with his. I look up at him and smile, as we are close to the arches, I saw her, my fiancée and my soon-to-be wife. Y/N is waiting for me to arrived at her place. I saw her wiping some tears off of her eyes. She even waved at my direction and I did the same.

My smile turn in to a frown when I saw Alycia approaching her with her father. Where did she come from? And I even notice her wearing the same wedding gown that I have. My heart stopped when Y/N grabs her hand and she placed a kiss on it and lead her to altar.

I feel like I'm frozen to my place. "Y/N!" I called for her but she was so busy staring at Alycia.

"I, Alycia Debnam-Carey, take you, Y/N Y/LN, to be my wife, in equal love, as a mirror for my true self, as a partner on my path, to honor and to cherish in sorrow and in joy, till death do us part." The Aussie said and place a wedding ring on Y/N's finger. My fiancée cups the actress face and wipe her tears away. No, no, no, I thought.

I let go of my father's arm and tried to run towards them before Y/N can make a vow to Alycia but I was too late. "I, Y/N Y/LN, take you, Alycia Debnam-Carey, to be my wife, in equal love, as a mirror for my true self, as a partner on my path, to honor and to cherish in sorrow and in joy, till death do us part." Y/N grab the other wedding ring on the little boy's hand and put it on Alycia's finger.