Chapter 14

Camila's POV

I keep staring at the road as Y/N continues to drive our way to their family, and my in-laws. Will gave us a day-off today and my wife thinks it's a good idea to see the Y/LN squad.

I know I've seen them before but I can't help it, I feel so nervous that I'm going to meet some of her family, again. And I feel like I'm 15 all over again. I remember when she introduced me as her girlfriend the day after I said yes to her.

-

"Baby, don't be nervous." The fifteen-year-old Y/N said and grab my hand as she rub the pad of her thumb on the back of it.

We're standing outside their house, Y/N told me that she will make our relationship official by telling her family that I'm her girlfriend. They're having a birthday party celebration and they invited my family. I can feel the butteflies in my stomach whenever I think that I'm Y/N's girlfriend.

After a year and three months of courting me, she finally asked me to be her girlfriend and of course I said yes. I'm really stupid if I turn down someone that I love. I know, we're only together for like a week but I love her, I know I do.

Some of her family from the Philippines visited them because Y/N's mom will be celebrating her birthday today. So that means, a lot of people will know about my relationship with Y/N. Oh my God. Nervous is an understatement to describe what I'm feeling right now. I've already met Y/N's parents when we were kids but I still feel shy around them, eventhough they are already treating me as their own.

I snap out of my thoughts when I feel Y/N lightly squeeze my hand. "Baby?" I quirked my eyebrows at her and smirked.

"I- yeah," She scratch the back of her neck, a nervous habit of her's. A blush creep on her cheeks. "Is it okay if I call you baby?" She asked shyly.

I giggled at how cute she is and kiss her cheeks. If it's possible, her face even grew red. She looks like a tomato, "Yeah, I actually like it when you call me baby and sometimes you didn't even notice that you called me that." I admitted to her.

"Really? Do I call you baby too much?" I shook my head no and I interlaced our fingers together.

"But it's cute when you're calling me random term of endearment." I pressed my lips against her's and I think she was shocked at my action.

"I- you kissed me," She said and her lips curve up into a smile. She's so cute, my girlfriend is so damn cute.

"Yeah, I did. Is there something wrong?" I asked her and place my kther hand on her cheek.

"No, it's just that- it's our first kiss." She stated.

"Oh yeah," I chuckled.

I was going to lean in again for a kiss when their front door suddenly swings open. I jump away from my girlfriend and snatch away my hand and saw Y/N's mom standing with a huge grin in her face. She look at her daughter then to me. I feel my face blushing under her gaze. I don't know if I'm imagining things, but when she look at Y/N again, I swear I saw her smirking.

"Uh- hey, Mrs Y/LN." I awkwardly greeted her and wave my hand.

"What did I told you about calling me Mrs Y/LN? I told you to just call me Mama. Since you're like my daughter too." She said and offer me a warm smile. "Your parents Sofi just came here, you're a little bit late. I wonder why," She chuckled.

"Hi, mom." Y/N waved at her mom and Mrs Y/LN playfully rolled her eyes at my girlfriend.

"Get inside you two, everyone's waiting for the both of you." She said and open the door widely as Y/N and I didn't even realized that we went inside their house, hand in hand. I glance at Y/N's mom and she have a sweet smile on her face as she gaze down to our hands. I can feel my fce heating again. "Camila, are you hungry? I have pizza inside the kitchen, I know it's your favorite. And we have a barbeque and some other food outside."