Chapter 19

Camila's POV

"Camz?" I heard Lauren called for me from the other side of the room. I glance up from my phone and quirked my eyebrows at her. The two of us are inside our hotel room that we are sharing, watching some movie that I haven't even paid any attention. "The girls and I will be going out later, going to explore Puerto Rico, you wanna come?" She smiled at me, hoping that I will say yes.

I haven't hanging out with them for a long time since my mom told me that Y/N haven't showing up since dropping off our son to them. And the girls know about it, I even told them that if ever Y/N called them, tell her to go and get our son back because he misses him so much, and I do too.

Ever since that night, I've been calling either my mom or my dad to ask them how's Calhoun was doing or if he's still crying every night looking for Y/N, and sadly, he still is. I actually don't know what am I going to do. I'm miles away from him and everytime I'm calling to FaceTime him, he's always crying and begging me to come back or telling me that I should tell my wife to get him. I feel so bad for him, I want to go home but I can't. All I have to do is wait for five more months before I can fly back to LA and get my son.

I sighed and face the green-eyed woman who's sitting next to me, "I'd love but I still have to talk to my mom and check on Cal." I lean my back on the headboard.

"So, Y/N still not showing up?" I shook my head no and I feel her place her hand on top of mine. "I'm sorry, Camz. But don't worry, maybe she's really busy with her work. She'll come around,"

"I hope she will," I breathed out.

The rest of the afternoon, we're locked inside the room and continue our movie marathon. I don't know where the rest of my bandmates are but when the sky turn pitch black and the stars are glowing in the sky, the girls suddenly showed up and called for Lauren, they invited me again to go with them but I politely declined it. They said that they will just buy me some Chinese food or pizza or whatever good food they will find in Puerto Ricoc when they get back, and I thanked them and bid the four of them goodbye.

I lay on my back and decided to call my mom. I wonder if my son is already asleep. After three rings, my mom finally picked the phone up.

"Hey, Mami."

"Mija, how are you?" I turn my body around at the bed and drape my arm and leg on the pillow, and cover my body with a duvet, as I place my phone in between my shoulder and ear.

"I'm doing good. I think?" I sighed and asked her. "How's Cal?"

"He's doing better than the last time. He just fell asleep awhile ago. He's still waiting for Y/N to come n bring him home, you know, but he didn't shed a single tear tonight." Of course he's waiting for his mommy. I run my fingers through my hair and take a deep breaths. I wanted to tell my son that she will be back and everything will be alright and our family will be back to normal. Thank God he didn't cry himself to sleep again.

After a minute of silence, my mom decided to speak again. "I saw Y/N's assistant, the blonde woman, her name is Kelly, right?"

"Yeah. And really? Where?" I actually don't know why my mom is telling me about seeing my wife's secretary unless...

"In Y/N's apartment, the other day. I went there with your mother-in-law. I was knocking to your apartment door then we heard some noises coming inside we were hoping that Y/N will be home, but instead Kelly was the one who opened it." My heart stop beating for a second. What is she doing there? I can feel the tears in my eyes when my mind starting making a lot of assumptions. I hope it's not what I think it is.

"Where's Y/N?" I asked and started playing with ny bottom lip anxiously.

"I don't know, I only saw Kelly. But she told me that Y/N-" My mom was cut off whenI heard a faint cry on the background and calling for Y/N's name. I sighed when I realized that it's my son. "I think your son just woke up, I'll call you later."