Chapter 15

It's been a month since the last time I saw Camila. The next morning after their Miami show, they all flew to West coast to continue their US tour. After that, we just FaceTimed whenever we have time or we just text each other or call. But this past week they've been really busy and so  I. But their schedule is hectic, going from state to state and to the other countries, performing and doing some interviews and show guestings. Now, they are in Europe and we're having a hard time with time zones. Fuck, time zones.

Cal and I just got back at LA yesterday with Kelly, Kyle and Max. I offered them to stay next to our apartment, since they don't have any family here in Los Angeles and her ex-husband is nowhere to found, I told the blonde woman that I will be paying the rent first then when she fixed her financial problem, then she can pay me back. I'm not rushing her though.

Camila is still not okay with Kelly being my secretary. She keeps on telling me that the blonde version of her should stay inside the kitchen or serving our guests and not being next me all the time. I cannot help but laugh at her, she's getting jealous. But I told her and reassured her that nothing bad will happen. It's just a job.

I'm sitting inside my office, waiting for Kelly to bring me my paper works. It's her first day kn her new job and I think it will take a lot of time before Gillian will be back.

Kyle and Cal are with my mom, I asked her if she can watch them and she's fine with it. She was mad at Marco or what she did to me three years ago, but she said she's not going to involve his kids. And Max? He's at his school.

My phone buzz in my pocket and I unlock it and saw my wife texted me.

[Wifey — 4:31 pm];
babe
baby
we just arrived at the hotel our show ended two hours ago
i miss u

[Me — 4:31 pm];
Hi baby. Have you eaten anything yet? I miss you too.
How's Spain?

[Wifey — 4:31 pm];
yeah, the girls and i ordered a room sevice.
spain is wonderful and our fans are amazing, like always
before i forget, my birthday is in three days!!!

Oh yeah, my wife's twenty-sixth birthday is coming and my plan is still the same, I'm going to suprise visit her with our son and take her on a cliché date, just the two of us.

[Me — 4:32 pm];
Oh yeah. You're getting older but you're still beautiful.

[Wifey — 4:32 pm];
stop making me blush.
anyway, r u and cal will be celebrating my birthday with me?

[Me — 4:33 pm];
Nope. I'm sorry baby. I have a lot of works to do and I have an imporatnt meeting that day. But I promise, I will make it up to you.

[Wifey — 4:35 pm];
oh its okay. i was hoping that u guys will be with me.

I feel bad for lying to her but I cannot just tell her that we will be there, then it will blow up the surprise.

A knock on the door made me look up from my phone and saw Kelly holding a file of papers. "Y/N? Here's your paperworks." I gestured to her to come in and se place it on my table.

"That's too many," I grunt as I browse some of the pages.

"Good luck," She chuckled. "Uh- Y/N?"

I quirked my eyebrows at her, "Yeah?"

"Can I go for now? I'm just going to pick Max from his school." She asked shyly.