Chapter 5

I was in a deep slumber when I suddenly woke up with my phone that keep on buzzing against the night stand. I ignored it and continue my sleep. Well, I need to be fully rested, I don't want to look like a fucking zombie in my own wedding. I groaned when it didn't stop. Who the hell is texting me at this time?

I snatch my phone on the night stand and saw I got a lot of texts coming from Camila.

[Wifey — 4:21 am];
baby
babe
the love of my life
wake up!!!

[Wifey — 4:23 am];
y/n wake up!!!

[Wifey — 4:26 am];
im so excited for our wedding

[Wifey — 4:30 am];
baby

[Me — 4:31 am];
What? It's too early, babe. Go to sleep. Our wedding won't start til 6 pm because you wanted to watch the sunset while we're making the vows to each other.

[Wifey — 4:32 am];
i want to but i cant
what? i want our special day to be romantic so fight me!

[Me — 4:33 am];
Dork. But seriously, you need to sleep babe. I'll see you later.

[Wifey — 4:35 am];
i told u i cant bc i think it has to do with me being so excited at the thought of u going to be my wife in just a few hours

[Me — 4:37 am];
Aw, you're so cute. How was our little boy?

[Wifey — 4:40 am];
hes asking for u the whole day but i told him that were going to see u on our wedding day
i miss u, we miss u

[Me — 4:42 am];
I miss you and Cal too.

I was trying to keep my eyes open but it's closing itself. I yawned and sent Camila a text before going back to sleep.

[Me — 4:47 am];
Baby, I want to stay up with you until you fall asleep but I don't think I can. I'll see you later, I love you. And try to get some sleep, okay?

[Wifey — 4:49 am];
okay baby, i love u see you later!!!

I lock my phone and toss it somewhere in the bed before drifting off to sleep again.

-

I breathed in and breathed out. I don't know why but I'm really nervous because who doesn't? When you're going to get married with Camila Cabello.

A knock on the door made me snap out of my thoughts, "Come in," I said.

Lauren walked inside and went straight to me. "Are you ready?" The green-eyed Cuban asked.

We're in this beach house that I rented for my wedding and I'm occupying the other room, getting ready for the big day and while Camila's room was just right across of me. I want to see her so badly but Dinah and Camila's family was with my fiancée while I'm with my parents, Normani and Ally, which I don't know where the hell did they all went. They just left me all alone in this room.

I look up to her and I nodded slowly. "I'm so fucking ready. I've been waiting for this moment to happen for a very long time but I'm just nervous, really fucking nervous." I whined and paused before saying, "What if, what if I mess up while saying my vows to her? Oh God," I buried my face in my hands.