Chapter 7

"Mama, where are you going?" Calhoun asked my wife as she stuff her clothes in her luggage. I just finished packing my own.

Camila and I are married for three weeks and now it's our time to have some alone time together. I've been waiting for this moment.

The three of us are inside our bedroom, in our apartment and I just called Camila's parents to look after our son for seven days, since my mom and my dad can't do it. They are in some business trip again for two months. So, Calhoun will be staying at the Cabello's.

"Your Mommy and I will be going somewhere," She zips it and stand up from where she was sitting.

"Where?"

"In Maldives, baby." My wife said and she slumped down next to our son.

"Is that far?" He curiously asked.

"Yeah, you have to take a plane to get there." I watched as the two of them are having some conersation.

"Can I join?"

"No baby, you cannot." Camila told him. Wow, this is not the first time, maybe this is her third or forth time saying no to our son, and hearing her say that word to Calhoun feels so good. I just want him to know that he cannot just get whatever he wants.

Our three-year-old kid started fidgeting with his fingers and I can't help but feel bad about the little guy. As much as we love taking him with us, we cannot because it's our honeymoon.

I walk to them and climbed in the bed and went to Cal's side. He went up to me and place his small arms on my shoulders. "Mommy, can I go with you?" He asked as he's trying to give me his puppy dog eyes.

"I'm so sorry buddy. We'd love to, but we can't," I brush his hair that's close to his eyes. Damn, he needs to get a haircut. I mentally reminded myself to tell Camila to get his hair to get a cut when we get back or I'll just do it to myself.

"Why?"

"Because it's your Mama and me time. That means, no kids are allowed to be with us," I told him and place a kiss on his forehead. "We will be back though," He frowned and he hug my body.

"And you will be staying with Abuelo and Abuela, and Sky too." Camila said trying to cheer him up but it's not working.

"I don't want to," Calhoun mumbles against my neck. "I want to go with you,"

"Calhoun, we already told you that you can't," I sighed and I tried to pull him off me and make him look at me, but he's clinging to my body like he doesn't want to let go of me.

"But I want to ride an airplane," He muttered under his breath.

"Don't worry, when your Mama will start their world tour. We will visit her and we will ride an airplane," I rub his back and he immediately looks up to me with his eyes sparkling with happiness.

"Really?"

"Yeah, go ask your Mama."

"Really Mama?" He glance at my wife who have a huge smile on her face as she nods her head in approval.

"So, can Mama and I go out and have some time together?" He nods and he asked me to lift him up.

I place him in my hip and grab mine and Camila's luggage as we all went downstairs. It didn't take too long when we heard our doorbell ringing.

I sit on the couch and place our son on my lap. Camila went to the front door and open it,

"Mama, come in." I glance back and saw Sinu making her way inside our home.