Chapter 20.5

"Don't be nervous, just talk to her." Normani said and pat my back. "Camila will listen to you and you will let her explain everything, then you guys will fix things and you will live happily ever after." The dark-skinned girl smiled at me and I can't help but mirror her's.

Lauren, Ally and Normani found out hour after Dinah barged in Cal's and I room, that I'm in Brazil and they even know that I'm here to fix things with Camila not to let my wife sign a damn divorce paper.

After my son and I ate our breakfast, the three girls went barging in our hotel room. Then attacked with hugs and questions. I think Dinah told them or Will, but I could care less. As long as my wife doesn't know that I'm here because she might go to me then tell me to go home and that she doesn't to see me.

They've been staying in my room for the whole day and I'm surprised that Camila wasn't even looking for them, or even texted them and asked where they went. And all the girls did was played with Calhoun. And speaking of my son, of course, the toddler keep on asking all morning why we cannot see his Mama. I really want him to go to Camila because he keeps on begging but I cannot let the Latina have an idea why he's here.

"I hope it's that easy," I sighed and buried my face on my hands. "I hope she can forgive me for what I've done."

"Don't worry, she's a little bit obsessed with you. Don't tell her that I told you," She whispered and I chuckled at Normani. "And she's a fool for you, I know she will forgive you." The dark Texan said confidently.

There's a part of me that's telling me that Camila and I is going to fix this but... there's a huge part where I know it won't be happening. "I accused her of being unfaithful to me. I accused her of seeing Michael behind my back and I even told her that I was so unsure that we will ever fix this mess." I breathed out and glance up at Normani. "How would you feel if your other half did that to you?"

"I'd be- uh- I'd be hurt, of course, because out of all people, the love of your life didn't trust you at all. And they will think that you will do that kind of cheating thing when you know you're only committed to them." Normani voiced out.

"Exactly, that's my point. And knowing my wife, she's sensitive as hell. I know she felt like I don't love her anymore which is not true." I groaned and said, "I don't know what to do, Mani. If the role is reversed, I'd fucking hate Camila for not trusting me,"

"I know but just apologize and let her explain. Everything will be fine." I glance at Lauren, Dinah, Ally and my son, who are so busy coloring at the three-year-old's coloring book.

"Thanks for listening to me," I offer the dark-skinned girl a warm smile and she just wrap her arms around me and said:

"You're welcome. I know Mila and I didn't have the best friendship throughout the years compare to her and Dinah, but I don't want you to get separated. I don't think I can bare to see one of you miserable,"

"Don't worry, I know we won't... I hope." I mumbled the last two words under my breath and I hope Normani didn't heard it.

"Any plans for tonight?" I heard a husky voice asked me. I whip my head to see Lauren standing in front of Normani and I.

"Eh, probably gonna rehearse a better apology script for Camila." I said and shrug my shoulders.

"I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to Mani." The green-eyed goddess quirked her eyebrows up and smirked.

"Whatever, Laur." I wave her off an playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm kidding but seriously. Are you just going to meet Camz at some fancy restaurant?" She questioned and take a seat next to me.