Chapter 10

"Zoo! Zoo! Zoo!" I heard my son shouted as the bed is starting to shake. He keeps on jumping on our bed and Camila is still sleeping, she won't be glad when my wife woke up to this.

I just keep my eyes close and I can still hear my son shouting. I don't know how the Latina is still sleeping to this, "We're going to the zoo! We're going to the zoo! We're going to the zoo!" He yelled excitedly.

"Cal, please stop." Camila whined and she rest her head on my chest. She instantly wrap her arm around my stomach and place her leg on my hip. She's clinging to me like a koala.

"Mama, wake up! Wake up!" He stop his movement and I open my eyes and saw him kneeling beside Camila, and he cups my wife's face and place kiss on her cheek. But Camila didn't even move, but she have a smile on her face as she just continues to cuddle with me and hum in response to our son.

The toddle glance at me and I smile at him. "Good morning, Mommy."

"Good morning, baby." I greeted him and he went to my side. "You're up early,"

"Because we're going to the zoo! And I'm ex-ex-ex-" He knotted his eyebrows trying to come up with a word that describe what he's feeling. "Mommy, what's that word again?"

"Excited," I added.

"Yeah, that one!" Calhoun said and he plant a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Do you want to go down and I'll make you some pancakes?" He nodded his head. "Alright, I'll be there in a second. Let's just leave your Mama alone, so she can sleep more, okay?" He agreed and carefully slide off the bed and went out of the room.

"Sky," I called the husky who's laying next to our bed. He tilt his head to me. "Go follow Cal," I commanded him and the Siberian get up and sprinted downstairs.

I carefully untangled my wife's limbs on my body, but she just hold on to me tighter and I heard her whine. "Babe, I need to make you and our son some breakfast to eat," I told her as I brush the strand of her hair that's blocking her face.

"No, stay." She mumbles and her hot breath is trickling to my neck.

"That tickles," I giggled and kiss her forehead. "But our son is waiting for me downstairs."

"Just five more minutes," She slowly flutter her eyes open and jutted her lower lip out.

"Alright. Fine," I give in. She gave me a sleepy smile before shutting her eyes again.

I pull her closer to me and hum a song while I wait til she get back to sleep again. I love how our body fit perfectly with each other. It didn't take too long when I heard the woman beneath me is softly snoring. I plant another kiss to her forehead before unwrapping her arm and leg to my body. I place a pillow next to her, so she can have something to cuddle with.

I went to the bathroom and do my morning routine before I went down to my son.

-

"Is that for Mama?" My son asked as I place him in his high-chair, and he's seated comfotarbly, as he is watching me intently while I'm cooking eggs and bacon for my wife, who's still sleeping in our room.

"Yeah, do you want some?" I look back at him as I ask him the question.

The three of us, including Sky, we just finished eating, ten minutes ago and Camila is still not bothering to get up. So I came up with an idea of making her a breakfast in bed.

"No, I'm good. I still have fruits." He said and grab a slice of an apple with his right hand then a slice of banana on his other hand, to his bowl and he munched it.