Chapter 4

"Babe, can you just stay tonight? Just one more night?" I puckered my lips out as I asked my fiancée packing some of her clothes. Camila will be staying at her parents' house tonight, since our wedding will be in two days.

They don't want us to see each other until our wedding and they suggested that Camila will stay with her parents. That's what the old saying though. I don't know why they don't want us to see each other, like what's going to happen?

"You know I want to, but our parents will get mad at us." She chuckled and kiss my lips. "I'm going to see you in two days babe, in two days."

"But two days is too long, that's forty-eight hours!" I exasperated. I slumped back on the bed and huff. I glance at my side and saw our son still sleeping in our bed. "Is Calhoun coming with you?" I asked her.

"Yes, if that's okay with you?" I nodded my head at her. "You will have your bachelorette's party later this evening and there's a huge possibility that you will get your ass drunk. And we both knkw that you're so lazy to move when you have a hang over," She knows me too well.

I didn't argue with her, because she's right. "Okay then, I'll pack some of his clothes and his toys." I slide off the bed and grab some of our son's stuff and place it inside his bag and handed it my fiancée.

"We will leave when he wakes up," Camila said and grab my hand. "Let's go downstairs? I'm hungry, I haven't eaten anything yet for lunch,"

"Aight, I'll make you something." I place two pillows on the both side of our three-year-old kid.

"Why do I feel like you only like me because I know how to cook your favorite food?" I playfully asked her.

"Yeah, you're right," She chuckled. And we made our way to the kitchen.

"I knew it," I grab the ingredients in the fridge and started cooking.

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my abdomen. "I love you," Camila mumbled against my shoulder and gave me a warm smile. "I cannot wait to get married to you,"

I look at her and lean down to kiss her forehead, "Me too." And she nuzzle her face on the back of my neck and she place a kiss on it.

-

"Mama, where are we going?" Camila look back at Calhoun who's sitting at the back seat.

I intertwine my fingers with the woman sitting on the passenger seat. "We will be sleeping at the Abuelo and Abuela's house for two days,

"Why?"

"Because Abuelo and Abuela asked us to," She glance back at me and I smiled at her.

"Is Mommy going to be with us?"

"Uh, no, buddy. I will stay at home with Sky." I cast a glance at the mirror and saw my son pouting.

"Why?" He sighed.

"Because I can't. Your Mama and I will get married in two days and your grandparents told us that we cannot see each other til our wedding day," I explained to him and he just nod his head.

"Why?" I just shrug my shoulders and glance at Camila then at the road.

"We don't know too," I told him. He muttered an 'okay' and he started to play with his toy cars.

The rest of the car ride, we just jam and the three of us are singing to some Disney songs that Camila is playing from her phone. I pull my car on the driveway and unbuckle my seat belt. I open the passenger door for Camila, she said a quick 'thank you' before she hop off the car and I get their things at the back seat. I pick Calhoun up and the three of us made our way to the front door of the Cabellos' house.