Epilogue

[A/N: Last one. Enjoy 😘]

"Just keep doing your thing down there and I'll do mine," Camila said and jiggle her huge ass in front of my face.

We just put our kids into sleep and we know that we're not going to be interrupted this time. This this the fifth time we tried having sex this week and we both ended up having blue balls. Because it's either Calhoun is calling us to help him at his homework or the other off-spring will be crying. Sometimes, I come home late and seeing my wife sleeping on our couch with out TV is on. And I carry her to bed, every time. Now, I went home early from work, since I don't have anything to do. And I cam finally have some sexy time with my wife.

Camila is straddling my face and I wrap my arns around her thighs and pull her body close to my mouth. I place an open mouth kisses in her inner thigh. "Stop teasing, just fucking eat me." She groaned and I laughed lightly at my impatient wife.

I caught her off guard by sucking and nipping her proding clit, hard. She squeaked and her grip to my cock tighten. "Oh God, that feels so good." She moaned and kiss the tip of my cock. I buried my fae further to her wet folds and started licking it and not even wanting to miss any spot.

I grunt against her dripping cunt when I felt her warm mouth, wrap around my hardening member. I widen her other set of lips with my thumbs and stick my muscle inside her. Camila stopped bobbing her head and moan loudly. "Just like that," She scratch my thigh and she keeps on rocking her hips against my mouth. "Baby, don't stop." Her slender fingers found my sac and my wife started massaging it.

I pull away for a second from her pussy and moaned. "Baby, suck me." I throaty moan escapes my lips when I feel her taking me all the way in er mouth. "Holy shit," I can feel the back of her throat but I tried to focus on devouring her sweet pussy lips. I remove my tongue inside her and replaced it with two fingers.

A vibrations from Camila's mouth that's sucking my cock, sent a chills down to my spine. She getting better and better at giving me a head. She pull out and lick the base of my length and suckle the head again. I bite her clit while pumping my fingers inside her and suck it hard. It's didn't take long when I felt her clenching around my fingers and her legs are shaking uncontrollably. "Baby, I'm- Oh my God!" She moaned loud enough for our kids to hear. Camila arched her back in my sexiest way as I felt her squirt. Her sweet come are all over my chin, my lips and I have some in my nose. The Latina twist her body around and she attached her plump lips with mine. "I squirted," She stated.

"Yeah, and that was hot." I said and grab the back of her neck to kiss her again but she didn't let me.

"I think you love it everytime I squirt,"

"Hell yeah, I do!" I exclaimed and press my lips on her neck and suck her pulse point. The woman above me is a writhing mess.

"Can I ride you, Papí?" I don't know but her calling me Papi is a huge turn on. I smiled at me seductively and she run her folds against my dick. I groaned and grip her hips.

"Yeah,"

She wrap her hands on my dick and run the tip of my head to her sore clit. My wife growled and put my cock inside her. I actually don't get it. She already gave birth twice and we made love to each other several times, I still don't know why she's still tight. But I'm not complaining though.

I didn't move and let her body do the work while I admire her beautiful face, my wife had her eyes shut in pleasure and her hair was messy. She have her mouth slightly open and uneven breathing surpasses it.