Chapter 2

Camila's POV

"Hello?" I rasped out. I squint my eyes as I adjust from the light that's coming from my phone, I whined when I saw that it's only five in the morning. I check the caller ID who dialed my number. It's Dinah. I sit up and rest my torso on the head board.

"Walz!" She shouted from the other line.

"Jesus, Dinah. Don't shout," I scolded her in a hushed tone.

I checked my fiancée with our son hugging her body tightly and with his head stuff to his mother's neck, and he's sleeping peacefully next to her. Wait... how did he get in here? Not that I don't want him with us.

"Sorry," She said.

"Why did you call?" I lay again on my back and face my family. I brush the strand of Y/N's hair that's blocking her face, I kiss her pouty lips and Calhoun's head.

"Oh, I'm just going to remind you that we have a dance rehearsal at eight in the morning," Dinah said and I can't help but sighed.

Our last tour as a group will start next month which is a week after my honeymoon. Then after that, the girls and I will be hitting the road and will be roaming around the world for almost a year. I don't think I can handle not being with them for a very long time.

"Okay, thank you for reminding me." I said to the Polynesian.

"See you later," I muttered a quick 'okay' before ending the call and place my phone back on the night stand and try to sleep again.

-

A little hands holding my cheeks and squished it, woke me up from my sleep. "Good morning, Mama!" Calhoun greeted me with a huge smile on his face and he place pepper kisses all over my face.

I can't help but giggle at his cuteness, "Good morning baby," I said and kiss his forehead. I glance at the wall clock and saw that it's already seven in the morning, I only have an hour to fix myself for rehearsal. "You're up really early,"

He plopped down to my lap as I sit up. He wrap his small arms around my neck as he place his head on my chest, "Mama, I'm hungry," He pouted and look up to me. "Mommy won't get up,"

"Let your Mommy sleep, she'll wake up later. Let's go down and have some breakfast?" He nodded his head excitedly and jump off the bed.

"Cal! What did I told you about jumping from a high place?" Our bed is really not that high, but it's high enough for him to hurt himself.

"You told me not to," He duck his head and frown.

"Don't do that again, okay? You might hurt yourself," I crouched down from his level and I lift his head up. He bop his head up and down.

"I'm sorry, Mama."

"It's fine, can you wait for a minute while Mama will go to the bathroom and brush her teeth and wash her face?" He quietly mumbled 'yeah' and I place him back on the bed next to his Mommy and I went inside our bathroom to do my morning routine.

-

"Good morning," I greeted my fiancée, who's all freshen up, wearing her working clothes, it's unbutton and a shirt underneath it. She smiled as she entered the kitchen room.

She went to Calhoun's side and she place a kiss on our son's head, "Good morning buddy,"

"Morning, Mommy." He said and stuff the sliced pancakes I made for him inside his mouth.

"Slow down, Cal. You might get choked on your food." She chuckled and went to me. "Good morning, Bambi." I jutted my lips and she peck it. Y/N pulled out a stool and grab a spoon and a fork as she started eating eggs and bacon that I cooked for her.