Chapter 17

Camila's POV

I've been staring at my phone for a very long time. Waiting and hoping that Y/N will call me. It's been a month since she saw the leaked texts. But I'm telling you, it's fake. Michael and I didn't hooked up and everything I told my wife is true. I wouldn't hurt her again. I wouldn't repeat the stupid mistake I did, six years ago. If she will only listen to me and let me explain to her what really happen. I can't lose her again.

I curl like a ball in the hotel bed, I drape my body with a duvet. The we had in Milan just ended three hours ago, even if I tried to sleep, I can't. I don't have enough sleep since Y/N I had an argument. I want to cry but I don't think I atill have tears in my eyes. I've been crying for the past month, I'm physically and emotionally drained. I just want to sleep for the rest of my life.

The girls have been checking up on me every chance that they get. I asked them if Y/N called or texted them but they just shook their head 'no'. I just wanted to know if she's doing okay. I understand why she acted like that towards me, I get it that she have trust issues, but I just want her to let me explain everything.

I closed my eyes when I see no sign of Y/N going to contact me. I spun my body aroud, trying to find a comfortable spot in the bed. I grunt when I know that there's no chance of me getting in to sleep. Good thing we have a day off tomorrow then we will fly to South America. I don't feel like continuing the tour, I just want to go home and sort things out with my wife before she thinks of leaving me. But I don't think Will and the girls will like it when I told them this. So I just sighed and mentally told myself that I only have six months to move to our other countries, cities and perform in front of our fans then after that, I can finally go home to my family.

My thoughts were distrupted when I heard my hotel door opens, my back is facing the entrance of this room, "Mila?" Even if it's dark, I know it's Dinah. I can hear her bare feet padding the floor. I can feel the other side of the bed, dipped. "Are you awake? Have you eaten anything yet?" She asked.

I sighed and sit up to face the Tongan, "No, Dinah. I don't feel like eating and even if I tried sleeping, I cannot sleep thinking that my wife and I are not talking for a month and I don't know what's happening with her and Calhoun." My voice is a little hoarse and I tried to force a smile as I lift my head up to look at the younger woman.

"Mind telling me what really happened between the two of you? And if the leaked texts are true?" She placed her arm on my shoulder and I lean my head on her shoulder. "I tried calling your wife too, but she's not answering it. I want to ask her what really happened but I don't think I can get an answer from her. Since her phone is either turned off or she will decline my call the second her phone rings." She chuckled.

I take a deep breath knowing that Y/N are not even reaching to any of the girls. "Dinah, you know I won't hurt her again right?" She nods her head. "The leaked texts are fake." I handed her my phone, "Here, you can even look at my inbox, I haven't deleted any in there for a very long time." The Polynesian grab it from my hand and she browsed it.

She frowned and look back at me, "I'm sorry, Walz."

"If she would only listen to me,"

A silence fell between us then Dinah decided to speak up again, "Walz?" I hum in response and she continue, "What really happened to you and Michael?" My chocolate eyes found the confuse face of the Tongan. I sighed and decided to tell her everything.

-

"Guys! It's my birthday! Wake up! Wake up!" I run to Ally's room where my bandmates spent their whole night.

I jump to the mattress, up and down, wanting to wake them up. Lauren and Ally are sleeping on the bed while Normani and Dinah are on the floor.