Chapter 8

Kisses being placed all over my face woke me up from my sleep. I pull her naked body closer to mine and stuff my face on her neck. "Wake up, baby." She rasped out.

"No," I kissed my wife's collarbone and squeeze my eyes shut.

"We're going to be late for our flight if you don't get your lazy ass up," Camila said as she run her fingers through my hair.

"But I don't wanna. You're too warm and comfy," I mumbled and hug her waist a little bit tighter.

This is our last day in Maldives. Our last day of honeymoon. The past six days, we explored the island, made love to each other, went to the beach at night and saw that the water is glowing at night. It's so cool. Oh and did I mention that we made love? Yeah, a lot of times. But I haven't even disappointed her on my pull out game because I'm doing it all the time. And for us to make sure that I won't get her pregnant, she bought a box of condoms where I don't know where the hell she even get that.

Everytime we had a chance, we're humping each other like bunnies. Then there was one morning where I woke up on Camila sucking me off. I don't think my wife ever get tired because sure as hell, I'm beat. My body was like going to give up and I'm not the one who have a pussy. I want to take a rest or sleep for a year. And I just realized that waiting for three whole years to made love to her was absolutely fucking worth it.

"And our son is probably waiting for us to come home," She chuckled and plant a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I'm tired," I yawned and pull away from her and lay on my back.

"Did I tire you out?"

"Yes, Jesus Christ. I don't think I can walk,"

She laughed and rest her head on my chest, "And I'm sore," She stated.

"We're not going to have sex for months," I said and drape my arm on her shoulder.

She brushes the pad of her thumb on my neck where I know she placed a huge hickey. "It's not like where going to be with each other for the next twelve months,"

I sighed when I remember that she will start touring around the world with the girls when we get back in LA. "Right," I mumbled.

"Don't be sad. I'll call you guys whenever I can. And you told me that you will try to visit me on tour right?" I nodded my head. "So we can still see each other," She place the tip of her index fingers on both side of my lips and curve it up. "Smile," My wife said and smile at me.

"But I'm going too miss you," I whined.

"Let's just spend the next week together with our son, when we get back at LA as much as possible. How 'bout that?" She asked. "We will go wherever you guys want."

"Can we just stay at home for a week? I'd rather spend the rest of the week with you and Cal in our apartment than to go everywhere," I look down at her and she bop her head.

"Whatever you want, babe." She kissed my lips and pat my cheeks lightly. "Now, get up. We still have to take a shower. We smell like sex,"

"That's because we had sex all night," I snickered at her and hop off the bed. I grab my clothes on the floor and put my boxers on.

I turn around and saw Camila just putting my shirt on, I smirked when I saw trail of hickeys from the valley of her breast down to her navel. And when she turn around to pick her undergarments on the floor, I saw a huge hickey on both of her ass cheeks.

"I can feel you staring at my ass," My wife said and turn around to face me.

I just shrug my shoulders and grab a towel and make my way to the bathroom, but before I enter, I look at Camila and asked, "You coming or what?"