Chapter 11

Camila's POV

As the girls and I got off the plane, we saw thousands of fans waiting for us outside the airport. Our names are being called by them and as the five of us waved at the people outside, their screams even got louder.

We made our way to them, I don't know if it's a good thing that we have some metal barrier that separate between us, because we all know that some of them cannot stop themselves from being so excited, that lead them for being so aggressive. And sometimes they didn't even know that they are hurting us. But we know that our fans are not doing it intentionally. There's also a part of me that I want to remove the thing that separate us and I will hug them one by one.

We take some selfies with our harmonizers and hug them. One of our security tug my wrist as I was going to hug the teenage girl in front of me. "Let's go, Miss Cabello," He said and I snatch my arm back.

"It's Mrs. Cabello-Y/LN," I rolled my eyes at him. I actually don't like this new security guard that we have. Some of them are being so mean towards our fans. I miss Big Rob. "Hold on, I'm just going to take a picture with them." I told him but he looks like he doesn't care.

"But we're running out of time," He said and push the girl who's looking forward to take a picture with me.

"Hey, stop that!" I told him and hug the girl. "Just give me a minute and I'll be with you guys," I told him and walk out.

"I'm sorry about him," I whispered to her ear, She just nods and I take her phone from her hand. "Let's take a selfie," She smiled at me and I kissed her cheek as she snap a picture of us.

"Thank you so much, Camila." She said and smile at me.

"You're welcome, beautiful. I'm so sorry about our security again." I told her and wave her and some of our fans, goodbye.

Our security guards escorted us outside and as the girls and I ushered to go inside the car, I sighed and take a seat next to Dinah. I already miss my son and my wife. I fish my phone out of my bag and decided to send Y/N a text, letting her know that we already landed in Texas. We will be kicking off our last world tour in Normani and Ally's hometown.

[Me — 6:43 pm];
hey babe. we just landed in texas. i miss u and cal already

[Papí — 6:43 pm];
We miss you too. Calhoun won't stop crying when we got in our apartment, he keep on asking when are you goimg home. Then when I told him that we might be on your show in two weeks, he won't stop bugging me on how many times is he going to sleep til he's going to see his Mama again.

My heart ache and melted at the same time when I remember how broken my son is when I left them a while ago. But he's so cute that he told Y/N that he cannot wait to see me again.

[Me — 6:45 pm];
awww. told him that it wouldnt take long and then we will be reunited again.
wait, you guys will be going in our miami show?

[Papí — 6:45 pm];
Yes, babe. I was going to make that a surprise then I remember that I'm going to visit some of my relatives and they all wanted to see you. So, I might give you a heads up. And I also haven't seen some of them in ages.
My grandma is also looking forward to see you again and this time, she wanted to see her great grandson.

I don't know why but that thought of meeting Y/N's grandma made me nervous. The first time I saw her was when Y/N and I got married. She was so happy when my wife introduced me to her. I also asked her why I haven't seen her grandma before. She told me that the older one chose to stay in the Philippines with their other relatives than to be with them. She's actually really nice towards me when we first met. So I don't know why I'm so freaking nervous.