Chapter 6

"How does it feel now that you're married?" Lauren asked and I glance at her and saw her tanning.

The girls of Fifth Harmony and my family are all in the beach where Camila and I got married yesterday. They told us that they wanted to have some bonding time with Cal, since they will be going on tour next month.

"It still feels the same and the only difference is, I can finally call her my wife. But my feelings and my love for her just become more stronger. And all I wanted to do is protect and make sure that her and Calhoun are okay." I smile at the sight where Camila, Calhoun and Sofia are trying to make a sandcastles.

"That's cute," The green-eyed woman cooed.

"How bout you?"

"What about me?"

"When are you going to ask Lucy to marry you?" I saw Lauren blushed as I asked her.

"I don't know yet. But I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with her," She said geniunely.

"Damn, I never imagined that Lauren Jauregui will be so soft," I chuckled at her and she slaps my arm.

"Shut up. I just love her and I'm not soft," She huffs and she turn to her stomach and grab her book next to her. "Now, go away. I wanted some peace." She said as she shooed me.

"Mommy!" I turn my head and saw my son running to my direction while giggling.

He plopped down on my lap and he place his small hands on the both side of my face. "Can you make me a sandcastle?"

"Your Mama and Auntie Sofi are already making one," I told him and rub my fingers through his wet hair.

"But they don't know how to," Calhoun pouted. So cute.

"Alright, then I'll make you one." I told him and he claps his hands excitedly. He immediately wraps his arms around my neck as I lift myself up and place my hands under his thighs.

As the two of us reach the spot where my wife and my sister-in-law is, he told me to put him down and I did, gently. "Mama, Mommy is going to make me a sandcastle." I sit down next to my wife and grab a sand bucket.

"Why? You don't want me to make you one?" Camila jutted her bottom lip out and I can help but dodge in for a kiss. She's too adorable. She gasped, she didn't expect me to kiss her. I pull away and saw her trying not to smile but she failed.

God, she's going to be the death of me. She's so beautiful as the sun is hitting her face. I still can't believe that this woman in front of me is my wife.

"But your sandcastles are always falling," Calhoun said and giggles.

"And you think your Mommy's sandcastles won't fall?" Camila move her gaze to our son and raised her eyebrows at him. He nods and he slumped down next to me. "Okay then, why don't we make a contest. Whoever have the most beautiful sandcastles that won't fall will win?"

"Are you challenging me, Cabello?" I asked her and crooked my eyebrows at her.

"It's Cabello-Y/LN, babe." She smirked and I can feel my heart skip a beat when she said it.

"Alright, Cabello-Y/LN. It's on," I told her.

"Calhoun is on my side," I told my wife and I high-fived my son.

"Okay, take your off-spring to your team but I'll have my sister on my side."

"Okay then, let's go!" I said and I asked Calhoun to fill the sand bucket and hand it to me.

I glance at Camila and Sofi and saw how serious my wife on making a sandcastle. "Hey, no cheating!" Camila throw a sand on me and heard her giggling. I shook my head in amusement and continue making the sandcastle for Calhoun and I.