Chapter 16

As soon as the name of the violet haired guy surpasses my lips, my wife's eyes wide and she immediately went to my side.

"Oh my God, it's not what it looks like, Y/N." Camila said and before she can take my hand, I clasp it together and stare my fingers.

"Baby, it's not you think it is." She mumbled quietly. "Just- just please listen to me." She kneel in front of me and rest her hand on top of mine. I look at her eyes for a mere second before turning away my gaze to her.

I twist my body around her and lay on Cal's side. "Y/N, please just listen to me. I'm not- it's not- I'm not cheating on you with him." Her voice cracked at the end and I ignore her and squeeze my eyes shut. I don't want to talk to her at the moment. I might blurted out some stupid shit and make things worse.

I heard sniffling and Camila said, "I- I just bumped into him and- and when I- I was going to ride at the London Eye, I saw him. Then- then I asked him if he wanted to go with me and he said yes. We ate at some fastfood then we talked for awhile, we were catching things up." She sobbed out and paused, "My phone died and I lost track in time. That's why I came late, just please believe me." She cried and lay next to me.

I didn't even realized that I was already crying. I wipe my tears and scooted far away from her. "I told you, I will never do what I did to you six years ago. I will never cheat on you again because I cannot see myself living my life without you. I can't bare to lose you again, you and our son." I don't want to look back at her and see how broken she is, I just want to have some time for myself.

I get up from the bed and went to grab my wallet and my phone. "Where are you going?" She asked, her voice is hoarse fom crying.

I still have my head down and walk to the hotel door. My hand grasp the cold metal and twist it open, "Y/N, please let's talk." I simply shook my head no and before I can even walk out, I heard my wife said, "I get it, you need to think and have some time for yourself." She wrap her fingers around my wrist, "But always remember that I love you, and I will never ever cheat on you again." She place a kiss on my cheek. "I'll give you some time, if that's what you want."

I sighed and walk out of the hotel. "Y/N? You're just in time! We're were just going to your hotel and ask you if you wanted to come with us?" Normani asked. I look up and saw the girls dressed like they're going to the club.

"Where are you guys going?" I crooked my eyebrows at them.

"Clubbing," Dinah said.

"Alright, I'll go with you." I said forcing a smile.

"Where's Walz?" The Tongan asked and place her arm on my shoulder. "I'm just going to ask her if she wanted to come with us," I quickly grab Dinah's arm and shook my head no. "Why?"

"She's- she's going to stay and look after our son. We cannot just go together while our son is sleeping," I chuckled nervously.

"Then, I'm going to stay then. I don't feel like going out." Ally said and added, "I'm just going to tell Mila that she can go with you guys while I look after your sleeping son."

"No, it's fine. She's tired anyway, she wanted to take some rest." I reasoned out and scratch the back of my neck.

"Why are you acting so weird?" The dark-skinned girl laughed.

"I- nothing. Let's go?" They all nodded her head and we made our way out of the hotel.

As we all hopped in inside the SUV, the green-eyed woman sit next to me, "So how's your date night?" Lauren asked.

"We didn't even get the chance to go out," I sighed as I remember what happened earlier.

"What? Why?"