Chapter 3

I push her on the kitchen counter and kiss her neck and suck her pulse point. We just put our son to nap in his room, twenty minutes ago. We have a lot of time to do this.

I pull off her crop top and unclasp her bra. I throw them on the floor. I place open mouthed kiss down to her collarbone and valley of breasts. I take one of her tits in my mouth and wrap my lips around it started sucking. "Babe, stop." Camila moaned and push my head away from her breast.

"What? If you're worried about our son waking up, he will be up maybe in a hour." I stop my movement of sucking my fiancée's soft mound, I glance up at her who's now sitting on the kitchen counter. I didn't even remember putting her there.

I grab the back of her head and kiss her mouth. As our head started to move in sync, I was playing with the button of her jeans. I was going to deepen the kiss when she pulled away again.

"I think we agreed that we are not having sex til our marriage?" She asked and hop off the counter to pick her crop top and bra on the floor.

"We did?" I whined and sit on the stool. My penis is painfully hard again. God.

"Yeah, we did. And we even made a bet to that. You said you will wait until our honeymoon," She chuckled and she went between my legs and wrap her arms around my neck. "Remember?" Camila kissed the tip of nose and brush it against mine.

-

"Since we just got engaged and both of our parents decided that we are getting married in three years, why don't we make love to each other in our honeymoon?" Camila suggested and I can't help but choked on my own spit.

"What?" I coughed out. "I'm- we are- what the fuck? Three years? I have to wait for three more years before I can make love to you?" I whined and rest my head on her shoulder.

We're sitting on the couch and watching some chick flick movie that she put on. The two of us just got home from her weekly check-up to her ObGyne.

Camila and I got engaged a week ago. Now, we're living again together, in my apartment. The two of us are talking about the wedding plan and we even let our parents to joined in and suggest anything they want for our wedding. My parents and my soon-to-be in laws all agreed that we should wait for Camila and I's son to get out of my fiancée's womb and that we should focus on taking care of him first. And I don't know why I agreed to that. Now, Camila is suggesting that we should stop having sex, not that we fuck again after I got her pregnant. She told me that I should wait until our honeymoon.

"Why? You can't do it?" Her eyes leaving the screen as she look at me and crooked her eyebrows at me.

"I can- I can do it," I said trying to be tough but my voice came out weak. I even stuttered when I said it. Gosh.

"Really?" She challenged.

"Really. Is that a challenge, Cabello?" I crossed my arms on my chest.

"Yeah, I am challenging you Y/LN. I bet you cannot control your hormones and you will beg for me to fuck you," Camila whispered to my ear seductively.

"I- no, that will never happen." I said. "What do I get in return when I win?"

"You can do what ever you want to me when you win. But if you don't then I think I'll add another six months of no sex policy." What the fuck? I can't believe she's doing this. We're not even having an oral sex since we got back together.

"Fine," I huffed.

"Then it's a deal then, we won't have sex til our honeymoon." Camila said and rest her body on the couch.