Chapter 13

"Mommy, where are we going?" I look at the rear mirror and saw my son giving me a confuse look.

Today is the day that the girls of Fifth Harmony will arrive at Miami. And Camila just texted me that their plane might land within an hour. So, I took Calhoun with me, he doesn't have any idea that we will be seeing his Mama and his Aunties. He's going to be happy.

"Eh, somewhere." I told him and glance back at the road.

"Where?"

"Somewhere. But I know you would like it when you see her," I winked at him.

"Are we going to see the lions today?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

I shook my head no and chuckled, "No, we're going to see someone better than the lions." I told him.

Before he can asked again, I park the car in an empty lot and unbuckled my seatbelt before I slide out of the car. I open the back door and pick up my son.

"What are we doing here? Are we going to ride an airplane again?" He asked a little bit giddy.

"Nah, buddy. But we're going to wait for someone though." I said and we went inside the airport and wait patiently for my wife and her bandmates.

I glance around and saw some of their fans are already waiting outside. When they Calhoun and I, they greeted us and take a picture with us, but some of them, they just wanted to have a picture with my son. And Cal is liking it.

After talking to some of them, I excused myself while carrying my son and told them that we should be waiting for Camila. And they bid their goodbye to my son and my three-year-old toddler wave at them.

"What are we doing here? When are we going home? I'm hungry," He whined as he cup the both side of my face as I take a seat and place him on my lap.

I pointed at the brown-eyed brunette who's making her way towards us and have a biggest smile on her face. And the four other girls made a beeline to greet their fans.

"Mama!" He squealed and he squirm from my arms and he slide off of my lap. He run towards my wife and Camila crouch down to open her arms widely and Cal instantly wrap his arms around his Mama's neck. I walk to them and I heard our son mumble against Camila's neck, "You're back! I miss you, Mama."

"I've missed you too, baby." She pull away Cal from her and place a kiss on his cheeks and lips.

She stood up and pick up Calhoun. She stare at me and grinned, "Hey, babe." I put my arms around her neck and peck her lips.

"Hi, Bambi." She nuzzled her face on the crook of my neck and place a kiss on it, then to my jawline.

"I've missed you so much, babe." She muffled against my shoulder.

I plant a soft kiss on her temple and grab her luggage. "I've missed you too," I take our son from her hand and she loop her arm around mine, since she cannot hold my hand while I was holding her luggage and our son in my other arm.

Before we walk out, she stop her tracks and I quirked my eyebrows at her. She put her hand up, "Wait, I'm just going to go and stop by at my fans, is that okay with you?" She asked me.

"Of course," I gave her a warm smile and she kissed my cheek and sprinted to their fans.

Their screaming got louder when my wife went to them. "Oh my God, it's Camila." I heard one of them gushed.