Can't stop me

Let's just say this chapter is the longest chapter ever. So much happens, get ready!!!

holly mays p.o.v

"Who is the last couple sitting with us?" I ask Mac

He looks at the two empty seats next to him and quickly look at the time and looks around looking like he's waiting for someone.

"Just the new kid Dylan and his date." He says acting chilled.

"Who's his da-" I get cut off by Dylan greeting us.

"Williams! My boy."

"Hey Jordan." Mac greets back and they man-hug. I never realized that a girl was standing next to Dylan which I guess was his date and I look at her, I could not believe who it was. Chloe fucking Manchester. I knew it! Mac still liked Chloe, he's using me, and today he was acting so fucking sweet! Or just maybe it was a coincidence. Lol maybe it was and I'm just very bipolar. I act calm as possible while I greet Dylan and Chloe. And then surprisingly Chloe sits next to Mac and Dylan sits next to Jake Smith.

I sit there feeling left out for a second until the music quiets down so I'm guessing the principal is going to start talking.

"Can I get everyone's attention please?" Principal, Mrs Brown announces

"I'm happy to see you all well dressed and happy, as it is your prom night. And I know you guys are super excited for prom king and queen, which will be announced as soon as the votes will be counted" She says

People cheer and clap a little and we continue being quiet as she was still to announce somethings.

"Just a few rules before you get started, they not even that bad but listen up. First one is, no pranking anyone tonight, people have paid lots of money for their outfits so just no pranking. No sneaking in the school halls at any time, you'll get kicked out. Another big kicking out is NO ALCOHOL," she begins and people boo and groan and say words like
"No man!"
"Boo you whore."
"Nonsense."

She ignores them and carries on "Come on guys, you've just turned 18. And literally half of you haven't turned 18 yet so say goodbye to drinking. And if we find you brought alcohol or have been drinking you will be kicked out immediately." She smiled and people say stuff again "some punch is at the table. Have fun seniors." She smiled and walked off and then the music got louder again and people started dancing. So Dylan and Chloe went to go dance for a while leaving the rest of us alone.

"Want some punch Holls?" Mac asks

"Yeah thanks" I agree and give him a tight smile

He smiles back and leaves to get some.

Charlotte and Gary are still sitting down, smiling and laughing while holding hands, clearly in the love zone and you get me fucking single for the rest of my life. I sigh looking out for people and I see Corey, Jake's date still sitting at our table. So I thought why not start a conversation?

"Hey Corey." I greet

"Oh hey Holls, you look really pretty tonight." Corey says

"Thank you, so do you." I compliment

"Thanks."

"You and Jake are so cute together."

She shrugs meaning she's not sure if they are.

"What about you and Mac?"

"Eh, there's not really anything, he's getting really nice though, he's cute."

"Do you like Chloe?" She asks out of the blue