Christmas

Holly-Mays p.o.v

"Holly-May! Wake up dear!" Someone wakes me.

Dear? Wait what?

I open my eyes to see my mother that I haven't seen in months right in my eyes.

"Mom?" I say waking up, then sit up to process what's happening. What is she doing here?

"Morning dear, merry Christmas!" She smiles. I open my eyes widely and then process. Omg my parents are here!!! What are they doing here?!

"Mom? Mom!" I say and jump on her screaming. She laughs giving me a big hug back. She attacks me with big kisses making me scrunch up my face and let go of her.

"Well you're excited to see me."

"Well yeah! I missed you guys, I've been so lonely." I pout hugging her

God I didn't know how I missed my mom that much? She's like my bestie.....but never around....sigh

"Well when did you go back from touring with Justin?"

"Uhh I don't know maybe a week ago?"

"And when last have you seen the boy?"

"Ehhh, 5 days ago. It's complicated."

"I saw you two in the magazines once. When you with him in Italy I think. You guys looked cozy." My mom says raising her eyebrows while folding her arms.

Let me tell you, my mom is not a huge fan of dating and stuff, she doesn't mind when I'm friends with the boy but when I end up dating them she has the boys head on a stick. But suck it up mom, Justin's a nice kid.

I roll my eyes, "Mom, I'm 18." I say going to my closet to look for a jersey because it was quite cold.

"Yes Holly but you need to make sure, he's not playing with your feelings my girl."

"Mom. He's not." I groan

"He's a different boy and much older than you, he's famous and could probably cheat on you with some other famous model."

She's probably right.

But she's also wrong.

I laugh, "Sure mom, Justin will never do that. Well I hope he doesn't."

"Okay honey," she says kisses my forehead, "but don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart."

I giggle, "we're not dating."

"Yet." She corrects ,"come downstairs, your cousins and charlottes family are here." My mother says changing the subject.

"Okay, I'll be there in a bit." I reply

My mom nods leaving my room and I carry on looking for a jersey. I take the hoodie Justin gave to me when he told me I could go on tour with him. Damn the memories. Sucks where we are now. It's just really complicated.

I go to my bathroom, brushing my hair since its was everywhere and brush my teeth because ew morning breath.

While I was brushing my teeth I hear my phone ringing from my room making me groan and walk back to my room.

I see the caller ID

Bipolar Bieber

Aw he's calling me!!!

Wait I mean

What does the boy want from me on a Christmas morning?

After a while of thinking I answer taking my phone with to bathroom putting it gon the side of the sink putting my phone on speaker.