Did I ask?

"What time is it?" Justin says hopping into the front seat.

"2:55am." I says bluntly, then shut the door starting the car.

He says silent, and closes his eyes, wide awake thinking.

I don't know how I feel about this right now.

We drive in silence with the radio playing in the background. It was silent, and it wasn't beautiful silence. It was awkward silence.

Unexpectedly Justin sits up and takes out his phone and changes the radio to Bluetooth audio, so he could connect his phone to the radio. Once he connected his phone he starts playing a song.

Which was Bad and Boujee. He knows that song?

I look at him and he was already looking at me giving me a smirk.

"Rain drop, drop top, smoking on cook in the box! Fucking on your bitch she a thot thot thot, cooking on dope in the hot pot!" He sings then dabs

He sees me looking at him but not reacting.

"Come on dab with me." He says and then dabs

"It's 3am." I say not even looking at him, I was too concentrated on the road

"Did I ask for the time?" He sassed

"Did I ask if you asked?"

"Did I ask for you to pick me up?"

"No you didn't but your bitch did."

"My bitch?"

"Yea, your bitches, and the bitch said apparently you were hooking up with Alexis."

"Don't call them bitches, they have names." He says angrily and turns down the radio

I can slowly feel the atmosphere rising.

Bipolar Bieber? Are you there?

"I don't give a fuck, on who their names are." I angrily reply back

"Well in that case I did kiss Alexis, it was big mistake then but now I feel like I don't regret anything." He says

I look at him like he was crazy, "do you understand what you're saying right now Justin?! You basically fucking cheated on me, your girlfriend no you're telling me that you don't regret it! Is this even a relationship?!"

This has escalated...so fast so bad

"Excuse me don't you shout at me, you're always talking to you friends that are boys here and I'm standing here asking what am I holly?"

"What are you? You're fucking insane that's what you are. And don't tell me how to live my life asshole, if you didn't want to be in a relationship, why did you bloody ask me?"

"I don't fucking know! I never ever should have asked you, you're the worst girlfriend not even worst girlfriend, you're the worst person ever! You're probably worse than all those models."

"Then why are we dating?!"

"I don't know! But I guess we're not dating anymore, I'm tired of this shit!"

"I'm not going to take that because you're drunk right now so please do us a favor and shut the fuck up."

"Drunk minds speak sober words." He smirks

I look at him and give him a glare, I turn left in Calabasas, driving in Calabasas Estate right now.

"You know what? I thought I was going to be nice and let you sleep at my place but now you can sleep at your own place. So you can suffer with your hangover in the morning."

"Whatever just take me home." He says

After that there was silence. The most awkward silence of my life, it's a good thing for him that he wouldn't remember this silence, as I will remember it forever

"Bye" I sigh parking the car

He sighs rubbing his hands on his then opens the door to get out. As he was about to close the door he stops to look at me

"Goodbye, I guess."

"Goodnight."

"......I'm sorry." Justin finally spoke

"Yeah okay." I say sarcastically "please close the door."

"I'm not being sarcastic."

"Well I am."

"Please actually be serious. I'm not that drunk anymore."

I hated how he could see if I was unhappy or anything of my expressions. Even if he was kind of drunk.

"I don't have time for this, just close the door and I'll talk to you in the morning."

"Okay, whatever."