Tour lyf

^^ This is how holly looked like or just wore when she was at the airport js.
Go read my other books- they awesome. Lol I kid ,well I'm not but just read them lol

--
hollys mays p.o.v

"So. Many. Cameras." I say catching my breath getting in the jet.

"Paparazzi." Justin corrects walking past me.

I look at him confused even though he's not watching me. We just ran a mile and he's not even sweaty. Bish whuh?

I walk to wear the seats were on the jet and there was a head that was sitting on the couch but was facing the opposite direction. The seats were pretty cool. There were cool normal seats on this one side then the other, there is a table, like those McDonald's table with couches. Coolest.

Justin comes back and looks at the person.

"Hey may, I have a surprise for you." He smirks 

"Sure." I agree rolling my eyes. The boi is calling me May now? I put my bag down and he pulls me to where his 'suprise' was but it was right here, Justin turns me around showing me something. I gasp when I see the person I haven't seen in ages.

"MAEJOR?" I shout in suprise.

"HOLLY."

I smile widely and give him an instant hug while he was sitting down

"I'll be back." Justin quickly says and disappears

"What's up ham."

"Nothing, just haven't seen you in a while, so what's up?"

"Well, I have nothing really to do this month so I'm joining JB on tour again."

"Awesooooome."

"And you, why you here?"

"Haha, well it's pretty funny. I'm his personal assistant, apparently."

Maejor laughs, "I heard, scooter told me."

"I haven't met scooter yet, and it scares me."

"How, he's really nice." He chuckles

I shrug, "he could be mean."

"Well he's not, everyone's nice in this crew, Justin, his other supportive friends, and the rest of his crew."

"Hey don't forget to buckle up, we flying a 15 hour flight." Some deep voice warns Maejor and I. I look to see it was Mikey, when last did I see this guy. No matter how much he kind of scares me, I love this guy.

"When do we fly?" Maejor asks Mikey

"In about 5 minutes." Mikey says looking at his watch

"Okay thanks, great too see you." I say

"You too Holly-May." He smiles and walks to wear he is going to sit for the 15 hour flight.

Maejor and I started talking about LA and other shit until Justin comes back.

"Okay I'm back."

"Hey." I smile to Justin.

"Hey." He smiles looking back at me.

"This is going to be the longest flight everrr." Maejor says standing up to another seat. Justin and I laugh at him

"You can say that again." Justin says and Maejor just pouts putting his earphones on.

"You ready?" Justin asks taking Maejors seat by the window. I guess I'm sitting here.

"Kind of," I say buckling my seat. We were at the second row, where there are double seats and a nice window. Can this get any better. "Okay I'm ready."

He smiles at me and I give him a teethful smile, turn to Maejor and he was doing some unknown business on his computer while he was on his phone. I give him a look and I turn back around taking my phone out.

"Just send my parents a quick message." I say to Justin.

Justin looked really tired but really cute, if that possible. He's going to need the sleep
"Yeah....go ahead." He yawns, clearly half asleep. He closes his eyes and soon, he was actually fast asleep. Okay then. I text my mom a message knowing my dad will never reply to my message. He never ever replies. It's always one sided messages.

Momma Hamilton 💎:

Hey mum! I'm on the plane with just now xx hope your loving nyc.

Good luck for tour my baby have lots of fun, but not too much fun hay, see you soon holly-may xxx

I smile at how my mom answers in a second, love it so much

I exit the message app, not knowing what to do next, I look at Justin again seeing he's fast asleep next to me, so cute.

I quickly go on snapchat because why not lol. I don't know how people got my snapchat but I've got soooooo many people that added me.

I turn the camera to Justin and luckily his whole body was facing me. He was quietly snoring which made me awe... In my head tho don't wanna wake him up. I detect his face so the filters could go his face and it worked, I put the dog one and quickly took the photo. And let me tell you it was the cutest thing ever. He still had his glasses on which made it cuter and his face looked, so calm. I caption it. Tour lyf. I put it on my story and I turn off my phone, knowing that we were going to start the flight now.

I sit there not knowing what to do and I get sleepy myself until I hear a ping, high woke me fully up. It obviously wasn't my phone because I turned that shit off. It pings again and turn to Justin side and see his phone on showing his notification, I couldn't see but his phone was on his chair arm. It looks like it was about to fall off so I quickly grab it and get anxious. Jesus I'm holding his phone. His massive ass phone. His iPhone 6s Plus, Rose Gold. Goodness me what a phone. bitch why don't you just get an iPhone 7. Lol

His phones pings once again making the screen turn on and I could help but look at his text notifications

The oldest one was from me when I send him a message. Then the others were from other people I didn't know but this one catches my eye.

Hailey: it's okay, ily x as a friend btw.

Okay I'm not going to think about it. Well I am but whatever. It's none of my business. 🐸☕️. The plane starts to take off so I quickly put his phone on airplane mode and put it on his lap. I look at him one more time. I take off his glasses because they look like they're about to break. There we go. So cute.

I lean back to my seat and take a deep breath closing my eyes.

15 hour flight here we gooooo