Knocks

Bang bang bang!!

I slowly open my eyes and I hear the bang again.

Is someone knocking?

I look next to me and see Justin still fast asleep.

He looks so peaceful. Agh my little angel.

I kidd he's 4 years older than me.

Bang bang bang

Oh right the door. I jump off bed and speed walk to the door. Wait shit! I'm naked, I run back to the bedroom and look around for something to wear. I see my clothes I was supposed to wear last night and quickly put them on. Then finally walk to the door opening it to find.....

Selena Gomez

I'm kidding lol

It was Martin.

"Hey holls!" He says energetically

"Martin, hey." I yawn scratching my hair. Martin was holding 2 coffees and a takeaway bag. Da faq isn't there breakfast?

"Just telling you an update that, everyone's out right now, we all get the day off except Justin has rehearsal at 3pm at the arena."

"What's the time now."

"It's actually 12:30."

"Wow okay."

"You can join Justin with his rehearsal also keep Esther company I dunno, it's your choice."

"Okay I'm good with anything, thanks Martin."

"Sure. Oh and these are for you guys." Martin says handing me the coffee and the takeaway bag.

"Oh thanks so much. What's in the bag?"

"Sushi."

"Sushi for breakfast?" I chuckle

"Well no, sushi for brunch." He laughs and I roll my eyes

"I'll see you at the arena then." I say

"Yeah I'll see you then." He says and I shut the door while he walks away. It's pretty late now. I've missed the am. Well not exactly since Justin and I slept at like 3am.

Since it's freezing here I couldn't feel my feet plus I'm sore from last night. Wow thanks Justin. I make it to the kitchen table taking one coffee and start drinking it. Should I wake Justin up? I mean he should probably wake up now. He has to be somewhere in a couple of hours.

I take one more sip of my coffee then take Justin's coffee and the takeaway, walking to the bedroom.

I hate the feeling of not being able to feel my feet because I'm too cold. If that even makes sense lmao.

I sit on his side of the bed and he was still fast asleep. Hair messy and face so beautiful peaceful.

His hair was in the way of his face so I move it away but I think he felt it because his eyes started to slowly open. I freeze when he looks at me and he smiles.

"What are you doing?" He says in his morning voice.

"You need to wake up."

"What's the time."

"12:37. In the afternoon." I say looking at the time in the night stand.

He yawns and closes his eyes for second then opens them, "smells like coffee." He chuckles.

I take his coffee handing it to him, "Martin came and gave us coffee."

"Oh." He says sitting up taking a sip of his coffee.

"And some sushi."

"Awesome." He says grabbing the sushi and opening it.

"Oh you want some?" He asks as he was about to eat, that little savage

"Nah, I'm good." I say and he starts to eat. I see that he was not wearing a shirt and I realized. Shii he's naked.

"I need the bathroom." He says standing up.

"Okay I'm going to watch some television and you, get dressed." I say taking my coffee and before I walk of he pulls me into him.

"You don't have to leave." He says kissing my cheek

I laugh,"later Justin." I say, giving him a peck on the lips and walk off to the tv room, he chuckles walking to the bathroom.

"Shout if you need anything," I shout when I hear the bedroom door close.

I take a blanket and my coffee turning on the tv hoping it had cable and yes it did, but I'm not surprised I mean have you seen this hotel room?

Minutes later of me watching tv I hear a knock on the door. Sigh. Well at least it's a knock and not a bang.

I walk to the door opening it seeing neither than Alexis standing on the front door. What she want now?

"Oh hey Alexis" I greet.

"Hey holls! Can I speak to Justin. I'm leaving today. Actually in a couple of hours and I want to say my goodbyes."

"Oh well sure he's getting dres-"

"Yeah I don't need to know that." She says to me like I was some kid then pushes past me, letting herself in.

"Come in why don't you?" I whisper to myself, shitting the door. She walks to the bedroom then knocks.

"Hey Justin!" She shouts

"Come in!" Justin shouts back and she smiles, widely opening the door then shuts it closed. O....Kay?

I sit back down on the couch of the tv room finishing my coffee and carry on watching the show, trying not to think about what they could be doing right now. Did she have to close the door? They wouldn't do anything, I mean I'm sure last night meant something to Justin...?

Whatever, fuck that shit, their just friends. But not like friends, like Justin and I but like friends in like JUST friend.

Well I hope I'm right.

Let me just finish watching this show lol.

2 more days till I get back on the plane for a 15 hour flight to LAX.

2 more days till my life goes back to normal.

But I don't want to go back to normal. Normal is boring. And I won't see Justin that much. It's a good thing we both live in Calabasas. Me living in Calabasas Hills and him living in Calabasas Estate got us closer and easier to see each other. But he's hardly home. But I'm guessing it will be different because he's not that busy anymore because he's finished his first purpose European tour.

God I think about this boy all the time

Guess it's impossible to go a day without thinking about him. Not even a day, an hour... Okay maybe 5 minutes....or seconds...idk

----

That was exactly 1000 words. Shiiii

My baby sister just came to me and was like "why you mad? Fix your face, ain't my fault and they'll be joking, keep up" then punched me in the face 😩 she's like 7 so the punch was like a pinch. Lol soz I dunno the words to 24k Magic.

Question: would you rather be bestest friends with Justin or get all clothes in the world 100% off. I don't even know what I'd choose. I love clothes... I love Justin.... Idk