Paparazzi's are everywhere

"Have you been on your phone lately?" Maejor asks. We were at some restaurant having some lunch.

"Uhm, not really? Why should i?" I ask

"Because you and Justin are on the news everywhere and all on the Internet."

I widen my eyes a little, "why?" I slowly ask.

"There were tmz photos of you guys at some parking lot and you guys making out in a river?" Maejor says making me widen my eyes

"What? How? No one was there." I say taking out my phone.

"I don't know, the photos looked like they were quite far. " He shrugged

I check my phone and see Maejor was right it is everywhere, my Instagram is booming, Twitter is booming snapchat is booming and that I mean by followers and tags. I nearly have 1 million followers on Instagram?!?! Okay thats not something I should be thinking about right now.

"But I don't get how they were there, we were far away from where we're actually staying." I say when I finishing looking at the news on my phone

"Yeah well, when you're with Justin, get used to this. You could go the most private place in the world and they could have at least one picture of you guys there."

I sigh and drink the rest of my Iced coffee. This doesn't make sense. Justin said no one knows we're here, well except for that girl but I don't get how paparazzi knew it was us. We were still wearing our disguises.

Maejor and I carry on talking about the situation until we decide to drop it and leave because it was getting crowded and Martin texted us that the car will be outside waiting for us so we could go to arena and meet the others.

Maejor and I exit the restaurant and we greeted by a couple of paparazzi. We look for the car but it wasn't here yet which made things worse. We couldn't go back to restaurant then Maejor find out that the car was a few blocks down so we just decided to walk to it than wait and be here with paparazzi, so we just walked and hoped the paparazzi would stop follow us if we just carried on walking.

"Hey Holly. And Maejor. Welcome to Italy." The one guy says.

"Thanks man, could you stop following us, we just trying to walk man."

"Where's Justin? Are you going to meet him now?" He carries on and ignores Maejor. Maejor rolls eyes and we carry on walking. This is quite scary how they just follow you and I don't know what to do because I don't get paparazzi like this.

"Holly, did you like your date with Justin yesterday?" He asked making me look straight at him and give him a wtf look. I'm not giving him that face for attention or any of that I'm giving him that look as a person, it's none of his business and why would he ask that?

"Are you guys dating? Holly have you met Selena? " he says and stands in front of me, walking backwards and takes more pictures and videos

"Please can you get out the way." I say looking at him with frustration

"Answer my question." He says still in my way

"Dude, you're in the way move, don't try piss the girl off." Maejor says to guy.

"I'm just asking nicely."

"I'm asking you nicely as person, go find some other people to take pictures of."I say

"Fiesty there, you're famous for nothing so why would I-"

"Dude, just shut up, get out the way and take your pictures, and we'll pretend you're not even there, okay?" Maejor says and we get to the end of the street seeing the car was across the road.

"Okay Maejor, bye guys."

Maejor looks at him giving him a thumbs up and I give him a peace sign. We cross the street and finally get into the car. Is this what Justin has process every time he's out? It's pressuring because if you say something wrong the world is against you. I don't even know how they knew about Justin and I last night. I hope it turns into a huge banter and I get a lot of hate. I wouldn't like it at all. We just need some privacy but eh what that's not possible, paparazzi is everywhere.

--

Soz for the short update I lost my voice and I either sound like boy or a dolphin

Never in my life would I say I love school but guess what? I love school!! Ew why? Because I'm a grade 9 now so all grade 8s are new so since I'm a grade older than them they have to wait before they could do anything like wait for us to exit or enter through the door before they can and also I can push in front of them in the lunch line. Agh I'm power hungry, I know most of the girls in that grade and they are thot thots so it's going be even more fun!!!