What is life?

*not edited so sorry for errors :)*
----

"Oh hey Holly! You're back?" My moms says when she opens the door, her eyes go to Justin, "oh hi Justin. No long time no seen darling." She smiles excitedly.

She a belieber?

She walks up to Justin and gives him a tight hug, Justin smiles widely hugging back.

"Hello ma'am, how are you?" Justin says to my mom

"I'm good love. My name is Cecelia, be free to call me that."

"Okay." Justin smiles

"How was tour, was my Holly-May good?" My mom asks then her eyes land on me, "Were you good?" She asks me.

Really mom?

"She was great, don't worry."

"Okay that's great, I'm sorry holly-may is so lazy most of the times so no offense but I'm surprised."

Justin makes a strained face and puts his hands up in surrender, "she was lazy in some days, I'm not going to lie." Justin jokes

"No I wasn't!" I groan walking to my dad by the living room.

"Dad, please tell mom to stop embarrassing me." I pout.

"Is she embarrassing or is she just telling truth." My dad asks, his eyes still on the newspaper he was reading

I hum I don't know and he answers with shaking his head.

"Watup family!" I hear a shout from where we were standing, by the door.

"Hey Chalotte," I say walking past Justin and my mom who were still deep in a conversation.

I walk to Charlotte, "Hey hamii." She jokes.

"Don't fucking dare," I say laughing. When people call me hamii, it just just reminds me of when Sahara being a huge bitch to me. But I'm over her, and those other bullies.

"Sheesh okay,"

"Hey Holly." Reece, my cousins greets when he enters my house.

"sup holls." Kendall, Charlottes sister enters right after Reece.

Where was everyone?

"What it do." I greet, "where were you guys?"

It's kind of weird Kendall and Reece together because, they are the same age and they have things in common. But last time I checked Kendall has a boyfriend?

***

"Holly-May I need you to go get some takeaways at Franco's."

"That's so far, like its downtown. I don't have enough gas."

"That's why you're taking the Range Rover."

I scoff, "which one?"

"My one- actually no use your dads I don't trust your driving."

"Can't you go? I've been to so many places today."

"Go now." She demanded throwing the keys and I challengly catch it

"Fine," I stand up, "let's go Justin."

Justin looks up at me while he was his pizza slice