Undercover afterdate.

I'm so soz I said I would update sooner but school starts on Monday. Oh glob new grade and I had to buy stationery and get ready for everything. So plz bare with me :) I'll right another update like just now.

-----

Holly mays p.o.v

*skip to the end on the dinner*

At the end of our date Justin pays for the food which made me feel so bad but I ain't saying I'm a gold digger but would it make a difference in his wealth? No he's probably going to get double at the end of this tour. But next date is me, because it's not really fair at all. I don't care if he wealthy or nah, I need to pay.

We leave the restaurant back to the car and Justin drives back to the road. From time to time I notice that Justin wasn't the right way to the hotel. Da faq

"Where are we going?" I ask

"I have no idea," He shrugs laughing "but we're not going to the hotel room yet." He points out turning left.

"Okay, just don't get us lost." I laugh

"I won't, don't worry,"

I nod and lean back. The boy is lying we're going to get lost. But YOLO mofo's, I'll just wait and see where he's going and we have enough time.

It was quiet on the streets and we were the only ones driving on the road, you could see people walking on the sidewalks and street lights were lighting the roads. It was pretty quiet..and peaceful because there was no paparazzi and people around us. We finally feel like normal people

--

Minutes past and we were still driving, I'm getting over this shit, I kept asking Justin where we're going and he kept replying a 'somewhere' or 'I know a place' or 'chill and be patient'.

Where is he taking me goodness.

I told Justin I'm going to take a nap so I'm supposed to be asleep but I'm not tired, I just want to think about stuff.

I open my eyes and see we're not at the same place anymore, and by place I mean city. It was quite dark here but there was quite a lot of people here, walking and citing around by some houses.

Another 10 minutes past Justin finally pulls over in a parking lot by a small dam/river.

"Let's go, I have an idea." He says then gets out the car

I laugh to myself and also get out the and I automatically feel the cool breeze hit me. Damn it's cold here.

I find Justin opening the boot of the car.

"What are you doing?" I ask trying to warm myself up

"Here," he says handing me an outfit, "put these on."

"Why?" I laugh.

"We're going undercover." He says closing the boot, holding his outfit.

"Undercover?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Yeah, tonight we're not Justin and Holly."

"Then who are we?"

"...I don't know, you choose a fake name for yourself." He shrugs then takes off his shirt to wear his other one.

I stand there awkwardly, am I supposed to get dressed...here?

"What are you doing, get dressed." He laughs

"What if people are around."

"Trust me no one is." He says taking off his pants, "we're in a weird parking lot, and we're the only car in this parking lot."