Tattoo's & Lunch

"Do you really have to go? I'm so lazy leaving this mansion."

"You can come over after."

"After you meet your old friend ?" I ask. Obviously I knew it was Alexis

"Uh- yeah."

"Who's your old friend anyways?" I asked

"It's, a dude. From long time ago- babe don't worry." He stuttered

"Mustn't I worry, Justin?" I ask rhetorically

"No. I mean, yes... Fuck I can't lie anymore. I'm going meet with someone, you don't like her though."

"I wonder who it could be." I say sarcastically, putting my finger to my chin pretending to look like I'm thinking, "Hmmm Alexis Redding?"

He stared at me, "How'd you know?"

"You speak loudly when you're on a phone call you know. And I'm a light sleeper." I shrug

"Oh....I'm sorry, I just need to, fuck I'm sorry ho-"

"It's okay Justin. I trust you. You wouldn't do anything right?"

"God no." He says making a face

"What am I even saying. Doesn't even matter, we're not even dating." I laugh standing up.

"But still." He pouts. I smile and walk away getting ready to leave. He was walking behind me as he was also leaving.

"I'll see you soon yeah?" He asks as soon as we were about to go our separate ways. I had brought my car when I arrived here yesterday.

"Totally." I wink, them we pull into a hug.

"Last night was fun." He whispered in my ear making me blush

"Lol, what midnight memories." I reply

"I love you." He said and I smile

"I love you too." I reply and peck him on the lips

"Text me." I shout as I enter my car

"I always do." He replied and I chuckle getting in the car and drive home.

Well then.

***

So it's about 11am and I'm at Charlottes house having a little chit chat about our daily lives. I told her about the Alexisnake thing. And yes I'm gonna give her nickname to myself because her name should describe her personality.

"Oh my god remember I hated One Direction!" Charlotte laughs out loud.

"That was long time ago, you started to be obsessed after the song 'Kiss you'." I said taking my phone out to check at some messages

"I know you use to say you liked one direction but you low key liked Harry only."

"I still like Harry." I say not even disagreeing

"Ew. Why?."

"What? He's life. Who doesn't like Harry?" I tell her. (A/N : YA'LL HAVE TO AGREE WITH HER. HARRY IS LITERALLY SEX. OKAY BYE.)

"I thought you stopped when you started getting head over heals with Beaver."

"Nought." I disagree and chuckle along with her, "He's probably head over heels with Alexis now."

"Oh that Alexis Redding chick? Did you know she used to date that Jay Alvarez dude."

"Dunno who that is." I sigh sinking in my seat.