2017 & fights

Holly Mays p.o.v

It's finally 2017! Well it's actually been 2017 for awhile. It's like the 3rd of Jan and I haven't talked to Justin ever since last year. Lol or maybe I should say I haven't talked to him since like the 30th.

I can't help myself but admit that I really miss him. I never knew if I broke up with him, we would stop talking . But maybe he's not texting me because he's out of town but he's supposed to be back. Agh I hate this.

I hop out of bed walking downstairs to my kitchen to make myself some breakfast. What am I going to do today? Maybe go out with Char? Nah, I actually don't feel like doing anything.

I honestly just want to be with Justin.

Sigh

I guess I'll just be alone again today.

I take out the left over subway from yesterday since I'm lazy to make myself breakfast and sit down in the tv room to watch some tv.

I end up watching America's Next Top Model, damn this show is interesting af

While I was watching someone rings the doorbell.

Agh go away.

I don't bother standing up and see who it is. They ring the bell again, so I couldn't do anything else but answer the door. I groan and turn off the tv walking to the door.

I unlock the door seeing the last person I wanted to see right now

Alexis

Uhhhhh? What the fuck is she doing here?

I freeze not knowing what to say to her

"What the fuck did you say?"she angrily shouts at me

"What?" I ask confused.

"Listen I don't have time for your nonsense, I know you said something to Justin."

"Why would you think that."

"because he fricken hates me now for some reason."

I chuckle, "I wonder why?" And after that she slaps me

I was not laughing anymore

"What the actual fuck?" I say holding my cheek

"Listen bitch, I can't act friendly anymore, I never ever liked you so if your trying to make Justin hate me, things won't go very well." She threatens

"I don't fucking care about you and your crush on him. Get it in your mind honey, Justin doesn't like you! He never did, never will. He's mine." I push her making her stumble back.

"He's yours? Is he still yours even if you guys haven't talked in days because we kissed at that club and you got angry?" She chuckles

"He was drunk." I reply

"Sure sweetie. Justin is not the right boy for you. You're ugly and you do nothing in your life but follow him. God you're like a stray dog! He never wanted you! Do us a favor for your own good and fuck off! I really wish that Kourtney Whitfield never spread a rumor about you so wouldn't of sent a message to the wrong person!"

I had nothing else to say but, "Fucking die bitch. Leave my house right now." I was SO ANGRY AND SAD RIGHT NOW .

"See you in hell, hoe." She says walking off.

I slam the door, and scream in anger. I lean on the door sliding down to sit down until I started balling my eyes out.

I need Justin right now.

----

Question: fave songs in my world?

My favorite songs would be; One less lonely girl, Baby, Somebody to love and Favorite Girl which is a song I'm listening to right now :p