Jus' shoes

wow 26k.......

holly mays p.o.v

"Justin please! Just one pair of them at least."

he chuckles, "what you mean one of them? You're not using even one."

"Are these the only shoes you have?" I ask sitting on dressing room floor.

"No, these are for LA, the ones I kind of wear all the time are with Karla."

"Karla's your dresser?" I ask taking my phone out.

"Yeah I guess. You'll be working with her a lot on tour."

I sigh and smile remembering that I'm his 'personal assistant
' "Do people in your crew know I'm coming on tour."

"Well duh,"

"And?" I say asking for more information

"Well they were more excited than me."

I laugh, "why?"

"Well I told them about you and they said you're someone that makes me happy."

"Aw, that's pretty sweet.."

"Yeah, the most thing I hate about tour is loneliness."

I give him a confused look at how sudden he is.

"I get really lonely when I'm off stage and I'm not allowed to go out alone, so I go back to my hotel and do practically nothing but I cannot fall asleep, like I don't sleep it's a problem, I once had to take pills."

"But at least you getting better. And you won't be lonely anymore."

"Yeah because your here."

I smile,"don't worry I always get lonely, I mean my parents basically live in a plane, my best friend is my neighbor but she's hardly home, I'm 18 and I live in Calabasas alone, watching Netflix all the time."

"Then we were made for each other."

"Eh."

he rolls his eyes with a laugh, "the driver is waiting for us."

"Okay, put on your glasses and we'll let's go." I say jumping up

"Alright." He says putting on his shoes. Then puts his cute glasses on with pleasure.

blessed

"Wait, Justin please can I wear your yeezys."

"We've talked about this Holly." He says standing up

"You have six pairs!"

"Yeah, only six!"

So right now we are in Jay's dressing room, chilling having one of those conversations. We are going to have breakfast and then go on our way to the first destination which is the UK.

i feel like this is the start to so much happening. That's what i think the tour is going to be all about

So since it's a hot ass day today I decided to wear black silky shorts with a black shirt that was strapless. Justin has like 50 pairs of shoes in this room so I was why not wear a pair. I mean come on, his shoes are cool and I've always thought how it's like to be in Justin Bieber's shoes. But he's being really stingy so maybe next time.

"Fine, let me find some other shoes then." I say standing ou storming out of his dressing room

"Sorry babes, my shoes wouldn't fit you anyways." He shouted

I smile and roll my eyes walking left into some other place in this house, wtf does he have rooms that he doesn't use.
I get lost for a while till I find the door taking my white adidas shoes that I left by the door and putting them on.

"Let's go." Justin says making me jump in fright not knowing he was behind me.

I just give him a look and he chuckles

"Sorry."

"Too late." I say walking to the car

"Sure" he laughs once again

"I'm hungry let's go." I say sitting inside the car

"Sure hot spot." He says getting in the car too sitting next to me

I smile at him and shake my head and the driver starts the car taking us to Jinkys Cafe.

--

Guys I have final exams next week so I'm so sorry but I won't update as much sorry but wish me luck!

Question: have you ever shipped or still ship jelena?