No dresses

Not edited. Why? Duuuhh because I'm a lazy motherfucker dude keep up.

One more thing thanks for 128k reads, you guys are my sunshine, you're literally the reason why I wake up in the morning . Another sunshine that wakes me up in the morning is the sunshine. I'm being serious, it's Summer here in South Africa and the sun rises at 4:30am like I'm being serious cuz I don't sleep and then I try sleep but the sunshine is all up in my grill so I just wake up after a 30 minute nap.

Anyways enjoy:)

--

"See you soon." I wave to Justin.

He pecks me on the lips, "Later, Hollywood." He smiles once one more then walks off to the car he was going to. It was time for his rehearsals for his last show in Europe which was time for me to find a mall in this city to find a dress, for this date

So weird I'm going in a date, with Justin. I don't do dates but I could get used to them for him.

Since everyone was busy right now, I was all alone in the city so I called myself an uber before Justin left so as soon as he left my uber could get here so I wouldn't be waiting out here lonely and freezing cold. But surprisingly my uber driver came after Justin's car left.

As usual my uber driver couldn't speak English but it was kind of average because I could understand and speak a little bit of Italian so the driver and I are even. He showed me the best mall in the city and I thank him when he dropped me off there. I get out the car and wave goodbye to the man, since I don't have to pay him cash because  I'm using card for the uber.

I walk fast to the entrance of the mall because it's fricken cold out here. I enter the mall and immediately look for shops to shop in. Damn this is the moment when I want Charlotte here with me right now but nope, bitch had to stay in LA.

I finally find a reasonable shop and look through their clothes but I couldn't find any dresses. Damn you winter!

I go from shop to shop and there was not even one dress in the store. Now what am I supposed to do?

Right now I'm in a shop that I've been to 3 times. If there isn't any dresses, there's got to be something! I go by the fancy side and look for something there. Martinos isn't full on fancy but you can't go there wearing boyfriend jeans and a crop top.

I find one outfit which was cute nice. It was a jumpsuit, silky, it was long pants at the bottom and then at the top it was short sleeved (her outfit is like what Kendall Jenner wore for here 18th birthday). Okay I thing this is nice, I look through other stuff until I decided I should just take this jumpsuit because it's the best selection.

It was quite expensive but it was worth it. Can't let Justin down. He would be devastated. I call another uber once again and it was thirty minutes away. Yeezus.

So I walk by the mall and look at other shops. I buy a pair of underwear at Tommy Hilfiger and then go buy some thing to drink. I buy a smoothie sitting down sipping the drink by myself and while I want for my uber I sit on the tables and go on Instagram for a while.

From time to time I feel like someone was staring at me which made me look around. Is it like a fan? Or some stranger, dunno.

I carry on going on Instagram until I hear someone pull out the chair in front of me then sits. I look up and see some boy who I've never seen in my life. He had dark brown hair with really shaped eyebrows. Eyebrows on fleek ayyyy. He also had some facial hair growing which I guess he was like Justin's age, since Justin is also growing some facial hair.