Last concert

What Justin looked like at the beginning of the date :)

99th chapter... Ayyyyy
---

Justin's p.o.v

" I feel like I'm going to cry." She says to me.

People are gathering up backstage getting ready for the show that starts in 10 minutes.

I pout giving her a side hug,"has it been this long?"

"Yeah, it's been....two months? and now it's your last show, and I can't even fricken watch it in the crowd." She pouts

I give her a weak smile. Well it's kind of her job to stay back here and like wait with scooter but either than that, it's pretty crowded because it's my last show.

She hands me a water bottle and I take a big sip then give it back to her, "I'll be glancing here backstage to see if you're here." I say looking straight at her

"I'll be here." She smiles looking right back at me

I look at her for a second deciding if I should  should kiss her or not, but I think nows the right time "I really want to kiss you right now." I chuckles

"But?" She laughs

"But I can see Maejor at the corner of my eye giving us the cheekiest grin." I softly laughs

She was about to go look at Maejor but I stop her , "Don't look at him, I want to pretend like we're talking about something else and not him." I say looking at anything else but
Maejor.

"Fuck that shit." She replied then turns around looking at Maejor, She gives him the 'really?' look and he just shaped a heart with hands putting it by his chest making me roll my eyes and making Holly pull the zap sign. Maejor just ignores it and winks at us. What a motherfucking cock block.

Let's just do this show and go back to LA

----

Holly mays p.o.v

"Okay come on gather up guys!" Scooter says making every one make a huge circle. We say our thank yous, our moments, and importantly our prayers, this was such a beautiful thing to experience in life especially with someone special in your life. I'm blessed, literally.

"I'll see most of you guys, next year! Justin you do you best tonight and just know we're hear for you and to support you kid." Scooter says making Justin smile and thank him for his kind words.

"Last chant?" Justin says and everyone agrees except for me? Chant? Eh?

They all put their hands in the middle of the circle and I put mine too just copying what they're about to do.

"Ducks ducks quack quack zoom!!!!!!!!" The say all together and at the end put our hands up . Ohhhhhhh, this chant. Lol I've seen it on the believe movie and seen it like once or twice when I had to stay backstage at Justin shows.

"Okay you're Justin! Go on now get!" The stage manager says making Justin nods and run to his position on stage, let's just see what this concerts all about.

***

I couldn't really see Justin onstage but I could tell the concert was going good by the sounds of it. But every time I could see him and he could see me, he would send me a wink or blow a kiss. But now is the sad part of the night. The end of the concert. But tonight's different. It the last concert of his European tour. Imma cry

When the concert finally ended I was given a towel and water bottle for Justin as usual.

Minutes later he gets off and the crew start cheering for Justin. He smiles and hugs the people and dancers, this is nice moment for them. I literally want to cry.

The tour is over.